|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Blade edge||Compound Bevel|
|Cutting Diameter||1 Inches|
|Included Components||Utility Blade|
|Item Diameter||1 Inches|
|Item model number||10495|
|Package dimensions||17.78 x 8.89 x 0.25 cm; 113 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Slice 10495 Every Day Carry (EDC) Folding Knife, Ceramic Blade Lasts 11x Longer Than Metal, Finger Friendly, Durable, Right & Left Handed, Compact, Convenient, Built to Last, Easy Easy Blade Change
|Price:||+ S$7.81 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Slice safety blades' unique cutting edge might seem dull, but it cuts right through your material while keeping you safe! Slice blades are finger-friendly and safe to the touch.
- Other blades are dangerously sharp. Slice blades start at a safe and effective sharpness and stay there 11 times longer.
- Constructed from heat-treated, high-grade steel with a heavy-duty black oxide coating, our Every Day Carry (EDC) Folding Knife is sturdy, durable and built to last.
- Shipped with a safer, rounded-tip blade, this knife accepts a compatible pointed-tip blade, if your application requires you to puncture your material to initiate a cut.
- Designed for comfortable, effective use by either left- or right-handed users without any need to reorient the blade or convert the handle.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Looking for an EDC Folding Knife that can withstand the rigors of every day use? Our EDC Folding Knife is a sleek, modern interpretation of the classic folding knife design. A rugged, thoroughly functional EDC knife, it can tackle routine cutting tasks on a wide variety of materials, from corrugated cardboard to plastic clamshell packaging. A high-grade, heat-treated steel housing, coated with black oxide, gives our EDC knife a balanced, heavy-duty feel, without the bulk and weight. Although we ship our EDC knife with the 10404 rounded-tip blade installed, the 10408 pointed-tip is an option that we recommend if you’re working with flexible plastic. Both blades are designed with double cutting ends, giving you twice the blade life. Having two types of blades expands the types of cuts this rugged little powerhouse knife can perform. Easy, no-tool blade change. Our safety blades are made from 100 percent zirconium oxide, which is stronger than steel, lasts up to 11 times longer (as revealed by independent, third-party testing), and will never rust. Fewer blade changes mean less exposure to the blade, reducing the risk of injury. Of course, being a cutting edge, our blades can cut skin, if enough force is applied. We make our blades thicker, so that we can apply our proprietary double-angle grind. It is this grind that makes our blades true safety blades, by reducing the area of the blade edge that actually does the cutting. When you touch the blade edge, it displaces the skin, rather than piercing it, during routine handling such as blade replacement. When initiating a cut, you may need to exert a bit more force than with a dangerously sharp steel blade. But this slight additional force is a small tradeoff for the safety of our blades, which are less likely to cut your skin through casual contact. Spring-assist deployment ensures smooth operation and locking liner keeps the blade where you put it. The blade will not collapse or fold back into the housing during use.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) The packaging is a little rough to get into. The packaging for the replacement blades has a pre-scored flap on the back to get into the blades but this knife does not. You need a knife to get access to your new knife.
2) The overall size is too small if you have large hands. Something a little longer would make it feel more stable when cutting. I've also ordered the utility knife which I'm hoping will be a little better for every day carry. This little one will end up stashed in a go-kit instead.
The ease of switching out blades without tools is greatly appreciated. When I first bought a slice pen, it wasn't until a few years later that I even knew you could quickly swap out blades on them.
Note: This knife requires no oiling. The most upkeep you may need is to clean the blade itself from time to time and after a while to replace it.