13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim - PlayStation 4
Enhance your purchase
- Vanillaware, the storytellers behind Odin sphere and Dragon's Crown, craft a sci-fi mystery epic spanning thirteen intertwining stories
- Uncover the truth and delve into a 2D side scrolling adventure featuring gorgeous art and environments. Then, battle the Kaiju in fast-paced, top-down combat
- Customize the sentinels with an arsenal of mechsuit weaponry, and fight to defend humanity
- Beautifully rendered in Vanillaware's signature hand-painted visual style. Uncover a deep story through visions of the past and the future
- The doomsday clock is ticking. Become a Sentinel pilot, customize your much, and fight waves of Kaiju in top-down tactical combat
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vanillaware, the storytellers behind Odin sphere and Dragon's Crown, craft a sci-fi mystery epic spanning thirteen intertwining stories. Uncover the truth and delve into a 2D side-scrolling adventure featuring gorgeous art and environments. Then, battle the Kaiju in fast-paced, top-down combat.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The bonus artbook is a nice touch. The game comes in a standard case, with it and the artbook encased in a slip cover.
Edit and update: 25 hours in, and omg. What an amazing story. I am NOT a VN guy, and my days of graphic adventures were decades ago, but my goodness. I'm actually at a point where I've advanced the story so far I need to catch up on the tower defense bits, which are normally more my thing. This game is something really unique that I'm not sure has ever really been done before. I just wanted to update, as my original glowing review was after 2 hours. After 25, I can say that... WOW!!!!
Reviewed in the United States on 23 September 2020