|Material||Heat Shrink Tubing|
|Item Weight||68 Grams|
150pcs 3:1 Dual Wall Adhesive Heat Shrink Tubing Kit, 5 Sizes (Diameter): 3/8, 1/4, 3/16, 1/8, 3/32 inch, Marine Wire Cable Sleeve Tube Assortment for DIY
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- What You Get- 8pcs 1.5"(L) φ3/8" 14pcs 1.5"(L) φ1/4" 19pcs 1.5"(L) φ3/16" 52pcs 1.5"(L) φ1/8" 57pcs 1.5"(L) φ3/32"
- Fast & Easy Use- It is 3:1 heat shrink ratio, and will shrink up to 1/3 of original, only use a hair dryer or heat gun heating it.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Color: Black
- Material: Polyolefin
- Heat shrink ratio: 3:1
- Operating Temperature:-131°C to + 257℉
- Shrinkage Temp: 212℉(Fahrenheit)
- Full Shrinkage Temp: 230℉maximum
- Tensile strength: 10.4Mpa
- Dielectric strength: 15 kV / mm
- Flammability: Flame Retardant
- 8pcs 1.5"(L) φ3/8"
- 14pcs 1.5"(L) φ1/4"
- 19pcs 1.5"(L) φ3/16"
- 52pcs 1.5"(L) φ1/8"
- 57pcs 1.5"(L) φ3/32"
How to use it?
- First choose the right size tubes, as it is 3:1 heat shrink ratio, and will shrink up to 1/3 of original diameter.
- Wrap the cable wire with the tube, then use a heat gun heating it until the wire was wrapped tightly.
- Don't touch the tube until it becomes cool.Note: Make sure temperature of your heat gun is up to 212℉(Fahrenheit), then glue inside will soften and seal the connection.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|