|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||15 June 2020|
|Mfg Recommended age||4 year and up|
|Item model number||0JPSJUBE1R|
|Product Dimensions||11.2 x 5.99 x 14.61 cm; 300 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
3Doodler 3D Build & Play, STEM Toy for Ages 4+, Fun Learn from Home Activity for Boys & Girls, Educational Art Tool for Kids
|Price:||+ S$12.78 Delivery|
- [PERFECT PRE-K TOY] Designed for pre-k kids ages 4+. The 3D Build & Play combines art with creative play as kids design their own 3D character-driven worlds as they engage in creative storytelling.
- [3D MADE EASY & SIMPLE] Just insert the plastic strand, turn the handle and let the material extrude directly in the mold as kids build their favorite characters.
- [LEARN, BUILD AND PLAY] Kids bring their characters to life as they draw in 3D! Play along with the storybook inlcluded or you can also download additional backdrops and make your own stories, giving kids and grown-ups hours of creative play!.
- [ART KIT FOR BOYS AND GIRLS] This art kit appeals to both boys and girls help improves hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and teaches them how to use their imagination to problem-solve through open-ended play.
- [SAFE & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY] Completely safe for kids, uses low-heat & BPA-free plastic!
- [EXTRAS!] Includes free molds for easy to make objects & characters (animals, weather, and accessories).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kids design their own character-driven worlds as they engage in creative storytelling.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
We had some trouble getting it to work initially because we use rechargeable batteries, and I wasn’t sure how long it took to warm the plastic so I wasn’t sure if it was going to work. Turns out our batteries just weren’t fully charged. I would have loved if they stated in the directions how long to expect before it worked or if they stated that a green light would come on when it was ready. This isn’t really an issue likely if you’re using regular brand new batteries.
Overall, it’s a fun little toy and we are focused on some fine motor skills (like using scissors) at this age, so it was a nice new way to improve those skills!
The actual 3doodler was very easy and fun to use and the directions were simple. Plenty of extra sticks were included which gives this project a longer lifespan than most arts and crafts projects.