|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Color||Plastic Bundle - Maker (10 Pack)|
|Release date||15 May 2018|
|Mfg Recommended age||14 year and up|
|Item model number||Create|
|Product Dimensions||25.5 x 8 x 4.06 cm; 599 Grams|
3Doodler Create PLA 3D Printing Filament Refill Bundle (X10 Pack of Plastic) - Maker
|Price:||+ S$12.16 Delivery|
- Smooth: 3D drawing experienced the best 3D drawing experience by only using 3Doodler Create Plastics with 3Doodler Create+ and create 3D Printing pen.
- Safe to use - The 3Doodler Create Plastics, conforms to the health requirements of ASTM-D-4236 & require no additional labelling in accordance with the US Consumer Product safety Commission’s Regulations as mandated by Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act (LHAMA).
- Environmentally friendly - 3doodler create Plastic is made of corn and are 100% compostable!
- 250 strands of drawing fun - This bundle includes 10 refill filament packs, that's 2083 ft. Of 3D drawing and doodling fun!
- The 3Doodler app - get an interactive experience! The app is packed with dedicated easy to follow stencil section and step by step interactive instructions, receive badges for completed projects and photograph & share YOUR creations directly on social media. The app is fully built on iOS & Android.
- All your favorite colors - this bundle includes: metallic grey, glossy MOSS green, orange, violet, red, brown, clear and glow mixed Pack.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For those who love the look of translucent and glossy finish on their doodles, the key to creating those beautiful designs are plastics. It cools at a lower temperature and has the ability to stick to paper, glass, cloth and metal surfaces. You can even manipulate the plastic for a few seconds right after doodling. The possibilities are endless! Explore the wide variety of 3Doodler plastic refill colors and finishes including clear, metallic, sparkle! Plastics are compatible with the 3Doodler V.1, 2.0, and create 3D printing pens. In addition, it is easy to clean up and safe to Doodle on almost any material without damage. Available in single & mixed color pack containing 25 strands each, and single color tubes containing 100 strands.
3Doodler Create PLA "Maker" Plastic Bundle Set
PLA is our most popular, and most versatile plastic. It sticks to many surfaces and has a lovely glossy finish.
We want you to trust every Doodle you create, that’s why we partner with the best engineers and factories around the world and source only the highest quality plastics. Our 3Doodler Create plastics, are made in the USA, UK, and Spain to ensure the highest quality materials.
Compatible with 3Doodler Create+ 3D Printing Pen
Get the best 3D drawing experience by only using the "Maker" refill bundle with the 3Doodler Create+ 3D Printing Pen. (This plastic bundle is also compatible with the 3Doodler PRO+ 3D Printing Pen.)
The Create+ 3D Printing Pen can be used with all 3Doodler Create 3mm in size PLA, ABS, Flexy Plastic, and Wood only.
What Will You Create?
Plastics are available in all colors of the rainbow, and much more! Comes in 25 strand packs or 100 strand tubes.
Everyone can Doodle
Just turn on the 3Doodler Create pen, insert a strand, and start Doodling away.
Make your Doodling experience even more fun and easy with our 3Doodler Create Accessories and Kits.
From ornaments to dresses, you can create anything you want in 3D. The only limit is your imagination.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Probably voided warranty, don't care at a price point not worth my time sending back. I'm extremely lazy.
Instead bought the competition
- 20 dollars less
- ability to look at screen and adjust temp
vs "calling customer service to adjust heat"
- press and release option, not just autoextrude
In summary this was my most embarrassing purchase since I bought a Nook from B&N years ago.
I should have sent it back right away, but this appears to be a design flaw (that it freezes and is no longer functional). I would like a replacement, but I doubt if Amazon will give me one. How about it Amazon...I'm an artist and should be able to make terrific things with the 3Doodler if given the chance. I made a pyramid, and a sculpture, but then it froze on me.