- Product Dimensions:: 15.2 x 14 x 2.3 cm ; 36.3 g
- Shipping Weight: 204 g
- ASIN: B008MCV1HY
- Date first available at Amazon.sg: 15 August 2012
- Customer reviews:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
4,235 in DIY & Tools (See Top 100 in DIY & Tools)
- #325 in Safety Masks & Respirators
3M 8210V Particulate Respirator with Cool Flow Valve, Grinding, Sanding, Sawing, Sweeping, Woodworking, Dust, 10/Box
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- NIOSH APPROVED: For at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non oil based particles like dust
- COOL COMFORT: The proprietary 3M Cool Flow Valve is designed for easy exhalation to help keep the wearer more comfortable
- CUSTOM FIT: Adjustable nose clip helps provide a secure seal. Cushioning foam for added comfort on the nose
- EASY BREATHING: Incorporates proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for easy breathing
- SECURE SEAL: Two strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- APPLICATIONS: Bagging, grinding, sanding, sawing, sweeping, woodworking, and other dusty applications
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
3M Particulate Respirator 8210V, N95 is a NIOSH approved disposable particulate respirator that helps provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. This respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. Designed with a 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve, this respirator may be appropriate for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear. The proprietary 3M Cool Flow Valve is designed to release exhaled breath quickly, helping to enhance comfort for respirator wearers. WARNING: Respirators help protect against certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. Follow all local regulations. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For correct use, consult supervisor and User Instructions, or call 3M Personal Safety Division (PSD) Technical Service in the U.S.A. at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.
Helping You Wear It Right (always read and follow user instructions)
Place the respirator over your nose and mouth. Be sure the metal nose clip is on top.
Pull the top strap over your head until it rests on the crown of your head above your ears, then pull the bottom strap over your head until it rests just below your ears.
Using both hands starting at the top, mold the metal nose clip around your nose to achieve a secure seal.
Perform negative pressure user seal check by placing both hands over the respirator and inhaling sharply. The respirator should collapse slightly. If air leaks between the face and faceseal of the respirator, reposition it and readjust the nose clip for a more secure seal. If you cannot achieve a proper seal, do not enter the contaminated area. See your supervisor.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|