3M Wetordry Sandpaper, 32040, 320 Grit, 9 inch x 11 inch, 5 per pack
|Price:||+ S$10.45 Delivery|
- Five sheets of 320 grit sandpaper designed to be used by hand sanding
- These coarse 9" inch by 11" inch papers can be used stripping paint to metal, featheredging around the repair area, as well as shaping and sanding body filler.
- Use during Stage 1 and 3 of the 3M Body Repair System.
- The abrasive is a long-lasting tough mineral, resists loading.
- Designed to be used with 3M Large Sanding Block (03149)
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Used in wet sanding, fine featheredging or last final sanding step before priming. Most flexible backing with more consistent scratch pattern make this 3M`s best wet sanding product.
3M Wetordry Sandpaper
3M Wetordry Sandpaper has long been a great choice for auto repair jobs – there’s no need to spend extra time switching sandpaper between wet sanding and dry sanding. A full range of grades features silicon carbide abrasives mounted on flexible, waterproof paper for consistently excellent results. Wetordry Sandpaper can be used by hand or for machine sanding.
One Sandpaper for Multiple Auto Body Jobs
Featuring waterproof paper backing, 3M Wetordry Sandpaper has been a trusted resource in automotive repair since the 1920s. It delivers true versatility – even if you’re wet sanding one area and dry sanding the next, 3M Wetordry Sandpaper lets you keep moving without having to switch sandpaper. Today you can choose from a complete range of sandpaper grits for jobs ranging from shaping body filler to final paint touchups. Wetordry sandpaper features silicon carbide abrasive, ideal for creating a smooth, refined finish. In fact, it delivers a 10% smoother finish vs. conventional 3M sandpaper. Each sheet is durably resin bonded onto a waterproof paper that helps conform to metal, plastic body filler or fiberglass sanding surfaces, whether by hand or machine. This range of sandpaper for wet or dry sanding is excellent for use in the Fill, Paint and Finish stages of the 3M Body Repair System.
Wet sanding and dry sanding each have their own advantages for sanding effectiveness, time savings and creating a professional grade finish for your auto body repairs. Wet sanding helps keep dust out of the air, and reduces clogging of the sandpaper which can slow you down and cause unwanted scratches in the surface. Wet sanding is generally done during the more refined stages of body repair. Dry sanding tend to remove stock from the surface faster, and saves you from having to continually dry the surface – you can instantly check the progress of your work. 3M Wetordry Sandpaper saves you time and hassle right from the start. It allows you to keep just one sandpaper on hand and to eliminate extra time switching between sandpapers, even if your project requires both dry and wet sanding.
- Use for wet sanding and dry sanding without switching sandpaper
- Full range of grades is ideal for aggressive or refined auto sanding
- Silicon carbide abrasive self-fractures for longer life
- Flexible lightweight paper conforms to auto body surfaces for consistent finishes
- Delivers 10% smoother finish vs. conventional 3M sandpaper
- Use as part of the 3M Body Repair System
Silicon Carbide – Sharp Abrasive with a Refined Touch
3M Wetordry Sandpaper in finer grits features silicon carbide – a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low-pressure applications such as paint prep, smoothing of clear coats and as an alternative to compounding. Users only need to apply light pressure to obtain a consistent scratch pattern desirable for final finishing.
About the 3M Body Repair System
Even a small repair can seem complex at first. So 3M’s Body Repair System simplifies the entire automotive body repair process by dividing it into four stages:
- Stage 1 – Prepare. This stage includes pulling dents, removal of paint and rust and efficient, effective masking of the area.
- Stage 2 – Fill. This stage involves patching holes with reinforced filler and smoothing and shaping filler before painting.
- Stage 3 – Paint. This stage includes painting the area and blending and smoothing primer and paint.
- Stage 4 – Finish. The final stage for showroom-grade results: removing small defects, sealing and polishing clear coats and other painted surfaces.
Better Science for Better Sanding
An industry staple since the 1920s, 3M Wetordry Sandpaper was one of 3M's original sandpapers for auto care. Today, Wetordry features a variety of grits, premium abrasives and waterproof paper backing designed to make your auto body sanding more professional and more efficient. It can be used wet or dry – an excellent example of how 3M applies science to your life for easier, faster and better auto body repair.
3M supplies premium products such as abrasives, tapes, body fillers and tools for every stage. This system helps you work easily, efficiently and successfully across the entire body repair process.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|