|Package dimensions||9.3 x 3.6 x 3.5 cm; 240 Grams|
(8-Pack) Silicone-Coated Sous Vide Magnetic Weights - 4 Pairs of Blue 1.25” Weighted Magnets at 2.2oz/Pair - Food Grade Silicone Coating Can Withstand Up to 413.6℉ - Works on All Sous Vide Machines
Enhance your purchase
- SILICONE-COATED SOUS VIDE MAGNETIC WEIGHTS - Keep your food bags from floating up as you sous vide. Full submersion is essential for efficient, full, and even cooking, especially on short sous vide. With a strong ceramic magnet core, these compact weights can keep the cooking bags submerged, providing a more compact and flexible alternative to sous vide clips, racks, and weights.
- 1.25” WEIGHTED MAGNETS AT 2.2OZ/PAIR - Small but efficient, each magnetic sous vide weight has a diameter of 1.25 inches and a thickness of 0.40 inches. Used as a pair, the magnets weigh around 2.2 oz. A pair is enough to hold down a regular sous vide bag, but as the magnetic weights are compact, you can use as many as you need!
- FOOD GRADE SILICONE COATING CAN WITHSTAND UP TO 413.6°F - Food grade and heat-resistant, these sous vide magnetic weights’ silicone coating operational temperature of 413.6℉. This means that within this temperature, the silicone coating won’t cause any form of contamination. And as most sous vide recipes only require up to 195 °F and most sous vide machines having maximum temperatures of around 200°F, there’s really no risk of the magnets deteriorating during use.
- WORKS ON ALL SOUS VIDE MACHINES - Whether it be a sous vide immersion circulator, a sous vide water oven, or your own DIY sous vide cooker, these weighted magnets will work effortlessly. It works exceptionally on aluminum, copper, stainless steel, large-lipped containers, and even on polycarbonates!
- 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - The 30-day return and refund policy will ensure that you will receive the product as advertised. Our US-based customer support team is also available to answer all your product-related queries so you can shop without worries!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Silicone Coating with High Maximum Temperature One of the most challenging aspects of sous vide is keeping the cooking bag submerged. There are several options available, but most of them fail outright or affect the food’s taste as it cooks at high temperatures. That’s why we designed these blue silicone-coated weighted magnets with food safety, flavor preservation, and high temperature resistance. Even when you reach the maximum temperature of 413.6°F, the magnet’s thick silicone coating won’t deteriorate or release toxic substances. Though not entirely natural, food-grade silicone does not leach or off-gas like plastics. Your safety is our priority! Strong Ceramic Magnets to Submerge Bags Reliably Clips and racks often fail in preventing sous vide bags from floating, but so do most makeshift weights like butter knives, pie weights, bowls, and even spare change! Say goodbye to these inconsistent weights as our high-quality magnetic weights will solve all issues that other sous vide weights can’t! These strong ceramic magnets will create a powerful attraction, sticking together until you remove them. You can use them inside the bag, stick them on both sides of the bag, using a pair of two as needed, or you can stick one magnet outside of the container with its pair inside, pinning the bag in place. And don’t worry about the magnets losing strength under the heat. On average, ceramic magnets have a maximum operating temperature of 250℃ (482℉) - way above most sous vide machine’s maximum operating temperatures! Easy to Clean and Store Sous vide racks and clips are a pain to use and clean. These silicone-coated magnetic weights, on the other hand, are just pure efficiency. Not only can they effectively and reliably weigh sous vide bags down, but they are also easy to maintain. Wash with soap and water or include in your regular dishwasher load.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|