|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||P2-B|
AAXA P2-B LED DLP Mini Cube Projector, Supports Full HD 1080P with HDMI, Rechargeable Battery, Onboard Media player, Up to 150” screen size, Compatible with Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, PS4, TV Stick
|Price:||(S$15.73 / oz)|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ULTRA-PORTABLE CUBE DESIGN – Features a unique cube design housing an optical engine with DLP Technology and Vibrant Color Technology that provides crisp and sharp images. Supports up to 1080P Max Resolution.
- WIDE RANGE OF CONNECTIVITY / MIRRORING – Allows connectivity with all latest devices including iOS, Android, PC, Mac via mini-HDMI. *HDMI adapter cable may be required.
- PROJECT ANYWHERE / ANYTIME – Onboard battery with rechargeable 1800mAh premium lithium-ion battery allowing up to 150 Minute of continuous use on ECO mode. Onboard media player allows direct playback from USB/TF Card.
- LARGE 150” MAX PROJECTION – Enjoy up to 150” projection (in low light conditions) for immersive viewing experience.
- ONBOARD MEDIA PLAYER – Enjoy and Share Movies, Photos, and Music directly from USB Flash Drives or microSD card using built-in Standard Media Player
- AAXA is a US company headquartered in California and offers US based customer service and technical support by phone/email. This product is backed by 1-year manufacture warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A mini cube projector that allows spontaneous sharing of pictures and video - anytime, anywhere. Small in size but huge on performance. It houses a DLP optical engine that produces an immersive 100'' display in dark areas and offers truly pocketable high-powered projection.
Experience the Next Generation of Portable Entertainment
Big Screen Projection
The P2-B Pico projector is a mini cube projector that allows spontaneous sharing of pictures and video - anytime, anywhere. Measuring at 2.8" x 2.8" x 2.3", the P2-B is small in size but huge in performance. The P2-B houses a DLP optical engine that produces an immersive 150” display in dark areas and offers truly pocketable high-powered projection. Also incorporated in the P2-B is a 150 minute lithium ion battery, 20,000 hour LEDs, a powerful 1- watt speaker, and an onboard media player.
Rich Input Options, Easy To Use
The P2-B features multiple input options including a USB port, TF Card slot, mini-HDMI (compatible) port, Composite video inputs, a 3.5mm headphone jack, as well as a powerful 1W speaker. All of this is controlled by a user-friendly touchpad and mini infrared remote control.
- Supports up to 1080p Resolution.
- Onboard Media Player.
- mini-HDMI, AV, USB, MicroSD inputs.
- 3.5mm Aux Out.
- 150 min. Lithium-ion Battery.
Truly Pico, Truly Portable
The P2-B LED projector is truly a pico projector. With its sleek mini cube design measuring around 2.5" and only weighing 8.8 ounces, the P2-B mini projector allows you to take your video entertainment anywhere!
Onboard Media Player
The P2-B mini projector comes with an onboard media player that allows for easy playback of many of the most popular media formats!
Want to mirror your smartphone or tablet? No problem! Just connect an adapter cable (sold separately) from your device to the P2-B pico projector and you will be able to mirror your device!
- Apple iPhone/iPad connection requires Apple proprietary adapter cable.
- Android Smartphone/Tablet connection requires special adapter cable (MHL, Slimport, etc).
- Check to ensure your mobile device allows video output.
Tons of Connectivity Options
The P2-B mini projector comes with a wide range of inputs and connectivity options.
- Mini-HDMI input allows connection of any device with an HDMI output like Laptops, PCs, Macs, Blu-Ray players, Game consoles, and more! (mini-HDMI to HDMI cable or adapter needed and sold separately).
- USB and MicroSD inputs for easy playback of music, video, picture, and text files.
- 3.5mm Aux out allows you to connect external speakers (3.5mm aux cable sold separately).
- Composite AV allows you to hook up older devices with RCA outputs likes DVD players, VCRs, cable boxes, etc.
Brilliant Vibrant Colors and DLP
The P2-B pico projector houses a solid state optical engine with DLP Technology and Vibrant Color Technology that provides crisp and sharp images.
Triple RGB LEDs have a rated life of 20,000 hours so even if you watched a movie every day on the P2-B mini projector, the LEDs would last for over 27 years! Unlike conventional projectors, the P2-B mini projector will never need the bulb replaced!
Long Lasting Battery Life
The P2-B mini projector comes packed with a 1800mah premium lithium-ion battery that provides 150 minutes of use (in Eco mode) and can safely be charged via the supplied power adapter.
- AAXA puts battery safety at the utmost importance so there is a safeguard in place to prevent overcharging and the P2-B pico projector cannot be charged while in use.
Immersive 150" Large Screen Size
The P2-B houses a DLP optical engine that produces an immersive 150” display (in dark areas) and offers truly pocketable high-powered projection.
|Max Brightness||130 LED Lumens||130 LED Lumens||420 LED Lumens||600 LED Lumens||900 LED Lumens||1200 LED Lumens|
|Resolution||Native: 854x480 Max: 1080p||Native: 854x480 Max: 1080p||Native: 720p Max: 1080p||Native: 720p Max: 1080p||Native: 720p Max: 1080p||Native: 1080p Max: 1080p|
|Battery Life||150 minutes||150 minutes||150 minutes||80 minutes||70 minutes||90 minutes|
|Inputs||Mini-HDMI; Composite AV; USB; microSD||Mini-HDMI; Composite AV; USB; microSD||HDMI; Composite AV; Mini-VGA; USB; microSD||HDMI; Mini-VGA; Composite AV; USB; microSD||HDMI; VGA; Composite AV; USB; microSD||HDMI; VGA; Composite AV; USB; microSD|
|Image Size||8-150 inches||8-150 inches||10-200 inches||10-200 inches||10-250 inches||12-300 inches|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have mounted the unit on an old Luxo lamp arm, with some reworking to provide a 1/4" x 20 thread for the tripod mount on the bottom. This allows me to position the unit right over the block.
Overall, I am very happy with this purchase.