|Package dimensions||31.75 x 22.22 x 14.22 cm; 1.09 Kilograms|
ACEmedia Ab Wheel Roller with Knee Pad Pro Fitness Equipment Ab Workout Machine Abdominal Wheel Exercise Equipment Home Gym Core Training
Enhance your purchase
- Good Materials& Non-slip Handle The frame is made of hard plastic, sturdy and reliable with heavy load bearing. Thick and eco-friendly rubber foam, soft and comfortable and elastic the PU wheel is wearable and smooth in rolling
- Ergonomic 3 Wheels System: Triangular structure provides excellent overall rolling motion stability Wide and thick bearing roller, good elasticity, wear resistance and pressure resistance without noise. Anti-skid
- Flexible & Soothing Rolling Sound: Wide and thick bearing roller, good elasticity, wear resistance and pressure resistance without noise. Anti-skid
- Perfect Home Fitness Tools : Effectively work out your core at home, the gym, or the office.Strengthens and Tones your entire body by hitting your Abs, Core, Torso, Shoulders, Arms, Upper Back & Lower Back.
- 100% Lifetime Warranty If there are any issues with your product, please feel free to contact us.we provide a 100% no obligation money back guarantee. Simply open a returns case and follow the instructions.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ACEmedia:We believe in our product so much that we provide a 100% no obligation money back guarantee. Simply open a returns case and follow the instructions.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Cons: When going left or right, the tread will move around. It will not fall off but it is noticeable. On wood floor, the rubber tread itself is not thick enough and the ball is not wide enough so you can't put as much weight onto the ball going left or right. This ultimately mean your angle has to be very conservative or else the rubber will lose grip and you'll slip. On mat and carpet, this is a non-issue.
Overall, I'm keeping it. Outside of wood floor, this thing is perfect and fits my need. It is much better than those 2 plastic wheel ones. If you're considering those for any reason, including cost, just buy this product cause it is well worth it.