Godox AD-H600B 600W Flash Head Protable Off-Camera Light Lamp for Godox Witstro AD600B AD600BM-Bowens Mount
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 600W Bowens Mount Flash Head, especially design for Godox AD600B TTL Flash and AD600BM Manual Flash
- Off-Camera Flash Light Lamp Head, it allows you hold the flash head on hand without to bear to much weight of the AD600B/AD600BM Flash
- Ideal choose for outdoor photography and studio photography
- Support other bowens mount AD600/AD600M Flash Accessories
- Package Contents: 1 x Godox AD-H600B 600W Flash Light Lamp Head, 1 x CEARI MicroFiber Clean Cloth
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package dimensions : 24.64 x 15.24 x 13.21 cm; 1.18 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 29 March 2016
- Manufacturer : Godox
- ASIN : B01DKCOJDI
- Item model number : LYSB01LECNZQ8-ELECTRNCS
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Godox AD-H600B Flash Head Protable Off-Camera Light Lamp for Godox Witstro AD600B AD600BM - Bowens Mount
Why AD-H600 Flash Light Lamp Head is a must for your Godox AD600B AD600BM Flash?
You may get idea about the AD600B/AD600BM Flash Light is HEAVY WEIGHT, it doesn't convenient for portable outdoor photography or mount on a tripod directly.
The Heavy Weight Flash also always makes you get worried out the expensive flash drops when you mount it on a light stand tripod
Now, Godox AD-H600 Flash Light Lamp Head allows you connect the AD600B/AD600BM Flash Head and body separately, and enjoy the AD600B/AD600BM Flash all features on the body which hold on a shoulder pocket bag
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This gives me the flexibility of using portable power that will last a long time when my setup calls for placing my main light on a boom stand. In fact, since the unit has a modeling light I can turn on/off from the wireless controller, it makes it preferable to hoisting a heavy studio strobe on a boom arm even when wall power is available.
The only quibble I have is that the adjustment screw for tightening on a stand is on the flimsy side and does not inspire full confidence with a heavy modifier attached to the head, and I've had it loosen slightly, causing the modifier to rotate out of position. Otherwise, this is an ingenious, quality product I'm thankful to have, and I'm fairly certain Godox will introduce improvements before long.
It's said that you lose a stop of light with it. I can't say because I've been using TTL and I have had no issues whatsoever. Nice 9" cord that locks into the unit well.
I highly recommend it. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is the swivel adjustment handle that takes getting used to (not a big deal). 4.5 stars from me.
Reviewed in the United States on 30 December 2020