|Material Type||Stainless steel|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 22 x 1 cm; 200 Grams|
AICHEF Imported Chocolate Thermostat Spatula Melting Chocolate Spatula Baking Tool.Stainless Steel Spatula Temperature Regulating Blade.(Chocolate Thermostat Spatula (Large Size))
|Price:||+ S$11.03 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- These offset cake icing spatula set help frost hard to reach areas and keep your hands and finger away from the icing.
- Include the most common use size of angled icing spatula. They would absolutely do a great job no matter used for decorating a large cake or small cupcake.
- The ergonomic wood handle with hole of these angled icing spatula is lightweight and feel very comfortable to grip in your hand. The hole make it easy to hang and storage.
- Feature flexible and Durable high quality stainless-steel blades, perfect for icing desserts, frosting pastry, cookies, crepes, pies & cupcakes, picking up and carrying cakes or pizzas, sandwiches, even cutting curds.
- ★SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We would provide a full refund if our icing spatula set doesn't meet your needs. We will offer a replacement for free if our products damage (shipping damage or normal use damage) within a month. If you are the one who think more of the product quality, then our item is the best choice for you.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Stainless steel material quality is good, plastic handle feel comfortable, temperature control effect is good and easy to control, blade tough polishing and grinding. English shovel chocolate, cake, biscuits, etc.When you are choosing a cake spatula, It should feel comfortable in your hand and suit the task. Our offset spatula is ideal for tasks like spreading batter in a cake pan or frosting the top of a cake, when you need a little distance from the surface to prevent batter or icing from getting on your knuckles.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I don’t know why they call it a thermostat spatula.
I just used them to fill and cap my bonbons today and I like it a lot!
Warning tho: blade is super sharp (might dull a bit after heavy usage) so be careful using it first few times.
Reviewed in the United States on 1 September 2020