|Item Height||6 centimetres|
|Item Width||6 centimetres|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||AMCAT5E008(BU)*5|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 6 x 6 cm; 20 Grams|
AMPCOM 5-Pack CAT5e RJ45 Tool-Less Keystone Jack, No Punch Down Tool Required UTP Module Connector Blue
|Price:||+ S$7.01 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Self-terminating-no tool required: This toolless UTP CAT5e keystone Jack is a female RJ45 connector for networking; twisted to terminate CAT5E cables at a 180° angle, designed to smoothly snap into most of the standard keystone applications
- Housing Materials : Made with 50μ gold plated connector and full copper conductor, Prevent the corrosion over time; ABS case for fire resistance; Features a dust-proof shutter to ensure signal transmission
- Features: Complies with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard; labeled for T568A and T568B wiring scheme next to wire clips; 110 or Krone type termination are both supportive; It accepts 22 to 26 AWG solid Ethernet Patch Cords
- Applications: The Jack is compatible with a wide range of patch panels, surface mount boxes, or wall plates (face plates). It is quite versatile that can be mounted with different type of keystones on a same plate. Note that the height of our keystones is such that two cannot be used too close up and down in a wall-plate of 3 or 6 ports
- Packaging: 5 pcs CAT5E Keystone Module Connector Per Bag
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Suitable for applications that use 23-26 AWG solid state and stranded network cables
- 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, 10BASE-T Ethernet applications
- ATM-25/ATM-51/ATM-155 network connections
- 100 VG-AnyLan network connections
- TR-4/TR-16 Active/TR16 Passive network connections
- Twist snap-in self-locking tool less
- Multiple colors to choose
- RJ45 8P/8C Female port
- 50 micron gold-plated contacts
- Category 6 ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 performance
- T568A and T568B Labeling
- IDC modules (110 or Krone) with covers
- Compatible with 23-26 AWG Solid wire
- Compliance: UL , C E, RoHS
5 x Cat 5E RJ45 Keystone Jack
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 6 June 2019
The product arrived the next day. These connectors are not flimsy. I was impressed with how solid everything was made and I am sure that you will be, too. I looked at the rotating mechanism that pulls the wires into the metal grooves and thought it might be hard to crank them down. I was wrong.
I successfully put the first one together with success the first time. It was easy. By time I did my third one, I had figured out exactly how to best route the wires and then the assembly process was just effortless.
As noted, these are what I will buy. People like LeGrand would be wise to buy this technology, but they would rather sell you a special $45 tool that only works with their ends and charge more for the ends. For $45 I could do 30 ports with these AMPCOM connectors.
Note: I am a mechanical engineer, but know very little about electrical/computer engineering. Just because I'm an engineer, doing this job wasn't any easier. I'm sure a degree in common sense will allow you the same success as me!
It is worth mentioning that keystone wall-plates typically come with 1, 2, or 3 positions per vertical column. These AMPCOM tool-less keystone modules are too large to be used three per column. This means you cannot fill all six positions of a single-gang 6-position wall-plate with these keystones. However, you should be able to mix them with other keystones and be okay. For example, I used a single-gang 6-position wall-plate and put two of these keystones in the top row and two in the bottom row. I then placed two F-type coax keystones in the middle row. This worked great for me. Again, I highly recommend these modules.
These worked amazingly well for the price and after I figured out how to use them properly. It didn’t come with instructions so I tried sending the CAT6 cord from the side at first (which worked), but was probably crimping/damaging some of the cables. I realized that you’re supposed to put the cable through the hole in the back piece and that made it much easier.
I also was originally having trouble by trying to arrange the cables neatly onto the Jack portion, before I realized you position your 8 wires into the channels that are on the “crimping” piece.
I definitely made it easier to remember what colored wires go where with the colors printed on the jack.
My biggest complaint was that these were either too big or the faceplates I bought were too small, because I had to use a flathead screw driver to actually get the jacks into the faceplate.
Overall, definitely would recommend for people who don’t want to spend lots of money on the crimping tool, or just want an easier time connecting the cables/making sure colors are correct.