|Manufacturer Part Number||SG-FBA-MSA0BK-Y-Y|
ANYCUBIC 3D Printer Mega S with Patented Heated Build Plate and Upgraded Extruder + Free Test PLA Filament, Printing Size 210x210x205mm
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Fast Assembly/Metalbody】Large Build Volume: 210x210x205mm. Modular design， 3 steps to set up the printer. And Rigid metal frame can reduce the body shake during printing.
- 【High Quality Extruder】 With this Extruder,the 3d printers can compatible with most filaments, Support Print Materials: TPU, PLA, ABS, HIPS, WOOD etc
- 【Anycubic Ultrabase】Patented printing platform with excellent adhesion whilst printing and pop off like they were never attached to the bed once it cools down.
- 【More Function】 ①Filament Sensor:The sensor pause prints and set off an alarm when you run out of filament which saves time and cost.②TFT Touch Screen: Full color, multi-language,easy to use.
- 【Warranty & Technical Support】Anycubic Mega-s 3D pinrter, 12 months warranty, lifetime technical assistance and 24 hours professional customer service.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ANYCUBIC has gathered a strong R&D team from domestic to overseas. A simpler, smarter and more practical philosophy has been applied to create high-quality 3D printers to meet professional and daily life needs.
Our goal is “The most popular 3D printer brand” based on quality products, fast service, and innovative functions, to improve living quality and contribute to social development.
ANYCUBIC Mega S 3D Printer
The Mega S 3D printer is an innovative upgraded printer based on the classic Mega i3 3D printer. You only need to install the material rack, screw 8 screws, and plug in 3 wires to make it work.
- Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Metal Frame makes 3D Printing more stable
- High Quality Titan Extruder
- Machine Weight: ~24.3 pounds
What Can ANYCUBIC Mega S 3D Printer Bring to You?
- Bring more fun to your child's growth
- Provide more exquisite decorations for your next parties
- Replace worn-out parts for the machines you use
- Provide more excitement and convenience for your life
High Precision and Stability
ANYCUBIC Mega S 3D Printer uses integrated rigid metal body, concise and generous, with tough lines, solid materials, and very stable structure, which can minimize body shaking during printing to improve the printing quality.
Larger Print Volume
Printing size: 210mm x 210mm x 205mm. Larger printing size, smaller machine volume. ANYCUBIC Mega S does its best to gather more high performance and provide more creative space.
Upgraded ANYCUBIC Ultrabase
The newly upgraded heating integrated lattice printing platform is coated with a patented microporous coating on the surface. Strong adhesion, easy to take molds, rapid and stable heating, it can be used repeatedly without any loss of performance.
High Grade Titan Extruder
ANYCUBIC Mega S 3D Printer Equipped with updated Titan extruder, the optimized combination of the classic extrusion system and straight-through V5 extrusion head, provides smooth feeding, not easy to jam, and compatible with flexible filament.
TFT Touch Screen
Mega S 3D Printer has 3.5" TFT Touch Screen, user-friendly interface, simple operation, rich functions, smooth operation, one-key switch between Chinese and English, which can provide you a different touch screen experience.
Suspended Filament Rack
Black oxidized sheet metal parts with good texture. Mega S 3D Printer adopts integrated suspension design, which is simple and beautiful. The filament feeding is smoother, and the storage and organization are more convenient than others.
Technical Specifications about ANYCUBIC Mega S 3D Printer
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm/1.75mm|
|Positioning Accuracy||X/Y 0.0125mm, Z 0.002mm|
|Print Speed||20~100mm/s (suggested 60mm/s)|
|Materials||PLA, TPU, ABS, HIPS, PETG, Wood|
|Operational Extruder Temp||8°C - 40°C|
|Operational Print Bed Temp||Max 260°C|
|Operational Print Bed Temp||Max 110°C|
|Connectivity||Memory card; Data cable|
|Software Input Formats||.STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMF|
|Slicer Software||Cura, Smplify3D, Repetier-HOST|
|Input rating||110V/220V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Printer Dimensions||15.94'' x 16.14'' x 17.83''|
|Software Output Formats||GCode|
|Working Voltage||12V DC|
|Grey PLA||Black PLA||White PLA||Mega Zero 2.0||Mega X||Chiron|
|Printing Technology||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Heated Build Plate||✓||✓||✓|
|Materials||PLA, TPU, ABS, HIPS, PETG, Wood||PLA, TPU, ABS, HIPS, PETG, Wood||PLA, TPU, ABS, HIPS, PETG, Wood|
|Leveling Type||Manual||Manual||Assist Manual|
|Connectivity||SD Card & USB cable||SD Card & USB cable||SD Card & USB cable|
|Max Heatbed Temp||110°C||90°C||100°C|
|Max Extruder Temp||255°C||250°C||250°C|
|Printing Speed||20-100mm/s(Recommended 60)||20-100mm/s(Recommended 60)||20-100mm/s(Recommended 60)|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|