APPHOME Upgrade Foldable Headphone Stand Under Desk PC Gaming Headset Hanger Holder Hook Clamp with Built in Cable Clip Organizer Space Save Mount Fold Upward Not in Use, Universal Fit, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 😊Under Desk Headphone Stand - Clamps on to desks up to 50mm thick and as narrow as 5mm for a near universal fit on most desks.
- 😊Save Space Foldable Design - Foldable arm design max save space well, It can be lain flat on the wall when it is not in using, folding or expanding at your convenience.
- 😊Easy to Remove & Reattach - Screw clamp is easy to remove and reattach! No glue, no mess, soft rubber pads located on both clamp ends protects your desk or table from damage
- 😊Built in Cable Loop - Holds your headset's cable in place to prevent it from dragging on the ground or getting caught between your desk chair's legs.
- 😊Headset Holder Warranty - Products are backed by a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty and 60 days unconditional money back
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Foldable Headphone headset Hanger Hook
- Fashionable and elegant appearance
- Lightweight and sturdy
- For use under desks, tables and shelves
- Built in Cable Loop Reduces Desk Clutter
- Single Headphone Support
- Material: Aluminum
1 * Headphone Hanger (Black)
4 * Screw
1 * Screwdriver
APPHOME DIRECT is an international brand owner serving a wide customer base in outdoor equipment, consumer electronics, and home improvement. We give the best because our clients are the best.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The hook part of the clamp is slim, tapered, and wide enough to be sturdy. The screw part does not seem like it will become loose at all. The packaging is minimal, compact, and it comes with an extra set of screws and an l-shaped Allen wrench for them. The hanger can be switched between straight or sideways easily, and rests flat against the frame.
Finally, the price of this is equal to or less than many cheaper, plastic designs with weird shapes, rough edges, or flimsy designs. This one is definitely worth its asking price.
All of the surfaces that come in contact with my headphones or table are covered in rubber. There are close-up photos of each rubber surface in the attached pictures. Unlike other versions there is a small rubber strip at the end, this prevents any snagging. The main rubber strip is curved, thick, and seems very durable.
The build quality is solid, clean, and heavy duty. When it folds up it is secure and won't fall down. When folded the small rubber strip at the end holds it in place.
I recommend wrapping your charging cable around the screwpost for added security.
I do wish that it had a magnet or something to make it lock into the folded up position better. It falls easily back down and can be frustrating.
Overall, great headset stand. I’ve purchased 3 so far!