|Item model number||100-DF031|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 16 x 13.97 cm; 45.36 Grams|
ASAKUKI Smart Wi-Fi Essential Oil Diffuser- App Control Compatible with Alexa, 700ml Aroma Humidifier for Relaxing Atmosphere in Bedroom and Office-Better Sleeping&Breathing
|Price:||(S$3.38 / oz) + S$13.94 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- SMART WI-FI TECHNOLOGY: This incredible essential oil diffuser uses the latest technology so you can perfectly control it just by using an app! Download the TuyaSmart app that is suitable for every smartphone and tablet for your convenience, and turn the aroma diffuser on and off or change the mode. The diffuser is compatible with Amazon Echo so it can operate with Alexa for easy use.
- RELAXING ATMOSPHERE: This essential oil diffuser is perfect for every home, office or yoga studio so you can create a calming atmosphere. This device will humidify the air so you will no longer suffer from dry skin and lips. The diffuser will create the perfect environment so you can breathe and sleep better, relax, and feel better than ever!
- ADJUST IT TO YOUR NEEDS: The air humidifier has a large capacity of 700ml water tank so it can work through the night for best results. The light of the diffuser can be turned off or dimmed so it will never disturb your sleep. The humidifier can set schedule timers and countdown timers through TuyaSmart app, so you can adjust it to your needs for maximum results every time.
- PERFECTLY SAFE: The ASAKUKI essential oil diffuser is completely toxic-free so it can be absolutely safe for everyone, even small babies! You can safely use it on a daily basis in your space and even while you’ re sleeping for a better night’ s rest. When it’s out of water, it will automatically stop working for lower power consumption.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE: We want our customer service to be just as excellent as our products and this is why we do our best to cater to your every need! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will give you your money back – no questions asked! Just let us know within 30 days. And if something goes wrong, please don't worry! We provide one-year warranty for our diffusers! So, let us know, we’ re here for you 24/7!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Are you still suffering from the dry air? This essential oil diffuser can definitely help you out of that!
Just due to a noticeable glow of ASAKUKI diffuser mist
Feared at flu and cold? Do not hesitate to improve your breathing and strengthen the immune system by owning an ASAKUKI 700ML essential oil diffuser.
ASAKUKI essential oil diffuser features the super quite technology and the volume of it working is lower than 30db. Add drops of essential oils and it could offer you a peaceful night.
Enjoy The Fragrant
Not only will your home be filled with a subtle, yet wonderful aroma, the vaporizer will also improve the air quality, lift your mood, and relieve you from stress!
Enjoy The Fragrant & Soothing Atmosphere Your Home Deserves - Starting Today!
Do you like to enjoy the therapeutic fragrances of essential oils, which lift your mood and relieve you from the stress of your pressure lifestyle? Don't you hate it when your home is taken over by unpleasant smells, or stagnant and dry air that put the health of your family at risk? Well, that's what we're here for! This amazing aromatherapy nebulizer may just prove to be exactly what your home needs!
Premium Essential Oil Diffuser - Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Fragrant Oil Vaporizer
What makes this essential oil diffuser superior to any conventional aromatherapy vaporizer is its many modes and functions:
- Easy To Clean Large 700ml Water Tank
- 2 Levels Of Quiet Ultrasonic Mist Function
- Continuous & Timer (1H' / 3H' / 6H') Mode
- 7 Different LED Colors With Dark, Light, & Light Only Functions
- Humidifier Function
- Auto-Off Safety Switch That Prevents Overheating When Water Runs Out
Create A Pleasant & Therapeutic Atmosphere In Your Home
Creating a fragrant, pleasant, and healthy atmosphere in your home was never easier. All you have to do is pour 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil in the diffuser, fill it with water and turn it on. Not only will your home be filled with a subtle, yet wonderful aroma, the vaporizer will also improve the air quality, lift your mood, and relieve you from stress!
Review this product
Reviews with images
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: rate of steam is good for a big room, big water tank, timer controls, color control, looks handsome, timely delivery, good packaging.
By Janet Lee on 27 July 2020
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Ease of Use:
This diffuser is pretty easy to use. There are 3 buttons on the unit - color, strength of mist, and WiFi on/off. I have used the app for configuration but mostly have it connected via Alexa with the skill.
I have the diffuser set for routines that I already have created for start and end of day. So I just say, "Alexa, goodnight" and added the diffuser to that routine to start with it setting a specific color, brightness level, and mist to strong. Then, in the morning I say "Alexa, start my day" and added it to just turn off. Works pretty slick.
Some of the features I have discussed but the main reason for purchase was that this was the largest capacity (700 ml) diffuser that was Alexa enabled. It is also at a very good price point as mentioned above. It is cheaper than the Homedics (150 ml or so) capacity that is not WiFi enabled.
The led lights are very bright. Almost too much so. The app works great for configuring the settings or the buttons on the front provide minimal settings but are adequate.
As far as a diffuser goes, this thing puts out a fog! Adding essential oils, which I like to be strong in scent, provides for a large area of coverage. The sound is the same as other diffusers and not of concern to me. The large capacity means it will easily last a full night and then some on strong mist setting.
The main issue I have with the device (reason for 4 out of 5 stars) is that upon start I want the device to have a fixed color at about 10% light and mist set to strong. The default when asking Alexa to turn on the device is that it will just go to cycling all light colors and mist is default to weak. A fix I have found, is adding the device to a routine and then I can tweak the settings but it still is buggy.
The device also seemed to either lose WiFi or dropped the routine setting randomly in the middle of the night and was too bright cycling through all colors so I had to manually set it.
I definitely recommend the ASAKUKI Smart Wi-Fi Essential Oil Diffuser (700ml) for it's price, capacity, WiFi/Alexa integration, and functionality.
Step 1: Download SmartLife App
Step 2: set up diffuser by clicking + button to add new device and select "Small Home Appliances" and then select Diffuser
Step 3: Complete setup (should be straightforward just make sure the unit is turned on by clicking the wifi/power switch.
Step 4: Now the fun begins- click on the smart button (on android its the center button at the bottom) and create a new scene. Name the Scene (ie bedroom diffuser 1 hr) and then enter the criteria you want when running this scene. Mine is set to turn on in strong mode with light off and then turn off automatically after 1 hr. From here you can run this scene by usually saying the name of the scene (pick a simple scene name if you go this route)
Step 5: Alexa will recognize the scene usually immediately if not click on the app and select discover devices.
Step 6: In the Alexa app click into routines. You can use existing commands or create a new one I have several routines that use this scene but examples include having it activates the bedroom and living room diffuser for 1 hr on high mode when I arrive home or another when I say "Alexa Good Morning", which turns on lights, music, and this diffuser.
I've had this product only a few days so will update my review should anything change but so far loving it.
It connects easily with Alexa
The color schemes are easy to change for any setting or any room
It automatically turns off when the water runs out
The app can control how strong you want the mist to come out and the lighting
You can also control the brightness of the light with the app
It took me a minute to connect it to the wifi. I had to try multiple times, but one connected everything else was super easy to use.
Over all I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is interested. I am already looking to buy a couple more for my office and guest bedroom.