ASUS Chromebook C523 15.6 FHD NanoEdge Touchscreen, Intel Quad Core Pentium Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage, Silver Color, Optical Mouse Included, Chrome OS, C523NA-IH24T
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 15. 6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) NanoEdge touch screen Display featuring an ultra-narrow bezel with a glossy screen
- The full HD display has a durable 180 degree hinge that can be laid flat to share content easily
- Powered by the Intel Quad-Core Pentium N4200 Processor for fast and snappy performance
- 4GB DDR4 RAM; 64GB eMMC storage and USB Type-C (Gen 1) and Type-A ports, USB transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website
- Includes Asus Optical Mouse
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Intel Pentium N4200 Quad-Core Processor 2.5GHz 4GB LPDDR4 Memory Drives: 64GB Internal Storage No Optical Drive Operating System: Chrome OS Communications: 802.11ac Wireless, Bluetooth 4.0 HD Webcam Graphics Video: 15.6 Full HD Touchscreen (1920 x 1080) Display Intel Integrated Graphics Keyboard: Chrome OS Keyboard Ports Slots: 2x USB 3.0 1x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C 2x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C support display 1x Combination Headphone/Speaker jack Power Supply: 38WHrs 2-Cell Li-ion Battery Additional Information: Dimensions: 14.1W x 9.8D x 0.61H Weight (Approximately): 3.1lbs
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
---Update 2.5 Weeks---
I was a little nervous jumping on a new model but it has turned out to be a very good Chromebook.
1. Running Playstore apps with no problems except for a few apps not designed for Chrome OS but almost all apps I wanted work perfectly.
2. Running Linux mode was easy and the Linux Software store/app works great with the exception that there are many apps that do not function under Chrome OS but that's Linux/Chrome issues and not the Chromebook itself.
3. Battery time is sufficient but nowhere as good as some models.
All in all a great deal with good specs with a very nice screen although it's not quite the color depth and clarity I expected for the screen resolution but still very usable in spite of streaming services like Netflix not having the full quality of other devices but again not a deal breaker.
If you want a good Chromebook for a price that is equivalent or better for the total specs then this is a great buy.
All that said, I'm very happy with my purchase! I read some reviews that the monitor was washed out (it's not on mine); the battery life was low (haven't experienced that yet) and that the sound is crappy (it's a laptop speaker). What I really like is the massive screen which gives more than enough room to work, the response keyboard which makes typing a breeze and the touch screen which makes it easy to activate something rather than waiting for the mouse to drag all the way over.
If you are shopping for a new laptop - this should be a top contender!