|Item model number||11108|
|Product Dimensions||4.98 x 7.49 x 21.89 cm; 267.62 Grams|
ATTITUDE Super Leaves, Hypoallergenic Volume & Shine Conditioner, Soy Protein & Cranberries, 8 Fluid Ounce
|Price:||(S$3.27 / fl oz)|
Enhance your purchase
- CERTIFIED VOLUME CONDITIONER: Our Super leaves volume conditioner bears the EWG VERIFIED mark for the safest ingredients, is PETA Approved and never tested on animals, and is ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable, biodegradable and low aquatic toxicity.
- SAFE INGREDIENTS: Our conditioner is Paraben free, Silicone free, PEG free, Formaldehyde free, and free of synthetic fragrances or perfume for your complete peace of mind.
- CRAFTED WITH THE POWER OF PLANTS: Our volume conditioner is vegan and carefully crafted with natural plant based and mineral based ingredients you can trustEWG VERIFIED conditioner.
- ANTIOXIDANT, PURIFYING, DETOXIFYING: Packed with antioxidants, our conditioner is crafted with cranberry, known for its astringent and purifying properties, soy protein, known for its restorative effecttoning down frizz and adding shine to hairas well as moringa seed extract to help decrease the adhesion of pollutants and detoxify your hair and scalp.
- NO MORE FLAT HAIR: Our natural volume conditioner contains natural emollients that moisturize your hair without flatting it out, so you can keep giving some love to your roots .DERMATOLOGIST TESTED, HYPOALLERGENIC: At ATTITUDE, our shampoos and conditioners are always dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and non irritating for your scalp. Because we care about the most sensitive skins too .NATURAL, BIODEGRADABLE, RECYCLABLE: Not only our conditioner is good for you and your hair, it is also good for the planet We only use nature's best ingredients to nourish your hair and scalp, while caring for our environmental footprint..LOVELY SCENT: This natural volume conditioner delivers a soft and wonderful aroma that reminds us of orange and cardamom. You (and your hair) will simply love it
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Water, vegetable glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyquaternium-10, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, nasturtium officinale (watercress / cresson) extract, tropaeolum majus (Indian cress / capucine) extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry / canneberge) fruit extract, decanal (fruit), pentadecalactone (fruit), raspberry ketone.
Did you know soya is known to increase hair and skin thickness? Since hair is mostly composed of protein, soya can only help with its high concentration of proteins. Featuring cranberry extract, ATTITUDE’s Super leaves™ Volume & Shine Conditioner helps volumize hair, creating thick and shiny locks. You will love its aroma that reminds us of orange and cardamom. EWG Verified™, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested, our Volume & Shine Conditioner includes moringa seed extract, known for its antipollution properties. For better results, use our Volume & Shine Shampoo before applying the Conditioner. For beautiful hair, from root to end!
For beautiful hair, from root to end!
Our natural shampoos and conditioners for men and women are enriched with super leaves extracts with amazing properties. These extraordinary ingredients help efficiently regenerate, strengthen and protect all hair types.
We care for your health and the environment
Refilling from home has never been so easy!
You can now stock up and refill your favorite shampoo and conditioner right at home with our new eco-refill containers.
Our shampoos and conditioners are laboratory tested to make sure they’re ideal for sensitive scalps.
Let the power of leaves help you glow!
Our natural hair care products are enriched with watercress, Indian cress, white tea, orange, olive and lemon leaf extracts. Rich in minerals, vitamins and growth factors, these leaves are known for their remarkable regenerative and soothing powers.
|Shampoo Nourishing & Strengthening||Shampoo Moisture Rich||Shampoo Volume & Shine||Shampoo Clarifying||Shampoo Color Protection||Shampoo Extra Gentle (Unscented)|
|Benefits||Restores and strengthens dry and damaged hair||Restores and protects, adds shine||Amplifies hair thickness||Deep cleaning and restores brilliance||Protects and adds radiance||Specially formulated for people with skin and fragrance sensitivities|
Free of worrying ingredients according to the criteria of the Environment Working Group (EWG).
Adherence to strict environmental performance standards and laboratory tested.
Vegan and Cruelty-Free
All ATTITUDE body and household products are vegan and cruelty-free.
MADE IN CANADA
Each of our products surpasses all Canadian quality and safety standards.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I used a very small amount of this product on my hair. It smelled awful, like scented laundry soap. I re-shampooed my hair twice. It was late, I was tired, i tied my hair up and went to sleep. In the morning, I untied my hair and they were smelling awful. I had to shampoo them again twice. Finally the smell left. I had to change my pillow case as well. I had a neurological reaction as I am sensitive and allergic to fragrances, not natural ones, but only to the chemicals in the nano-synthetic fragrances.
Natural fragrances, first smell different. This conditioner contains a synthetic fragrance, or a fractionned chemical from a synthetic essential oil or a lab-recreated scent. Second, it is nanothechnology, because no natural or even synthetic non nano fragrance survives several shampoos and can last overnight.
This company is another green-washing brand that practices deceptive marketing and goes away with it, because most people these days have lost their sense of smell due to the ubiquity of nano-synthetic scents on and in everything.
Unfortunately, for those who have severe allergies and sensitivity leading to neurological reactions linked to artificial fragrances, this means un-wellness, loss of time, loss of energy and loss of productivity, thanks to the unethical attitude of a product company.
Long story : I'm in my early 30's and have fine, thin, shoulder length hair. I think my scalp is pretty normal, and I live in the hot desert. For the past few years, I've been using a normalizing shampoo from Biolage and a conditioner from them too, but I recently realized that the shampoo was over-cleansing my hair and causing my scalp to produce more oil than normal (that's my hypothesis, at least). If I ever went a day without washing my hair, it looked quite greasy at the roots. I also experienced quite a bit of hair falling out every day, but I think this is a combo of hormones and the harsh cleansers in that shampoo.
99% of the time I just let my hair air dry and don't use any heat styling tools. I also use 3 spritzes of a leave- in invisible oil primer before I comb out my towel - dried hair.
All these things considered, I've been looking for a sulfate-free, silicone - free shampoo to hopefully lessen the amount of hair I loose every day, something that doesn't weigh my hair down, doesn't cost a ton of money, and allows me to not have to wash my hair every day / not make my hair greasy.
Like many other people, I found out about this brand via a search on the EWG skin deep website. And since then have tried many of the Attitude brand shampoos and conditioners. This volumizing shampoo and conditioner did not work for me. I used it pretty regularly when washing my hair for 2-3 weeks.
I liked the smell - nice in the shower but didn't linger
Easy too use
Did not make my hair greasy. Could go 2 days without washing my hair.
Dried out my hair and my scalp - hair was SUPER staticky - I'd run a comb through my hair and not only see the static but also hear the static.
My scalp started flaking off into my hair (lots of little white scalp skin at my roots)
Still lost quite a bit of hair every time I washed it.
Following the suggestion of another reviewer, I'm now trying the extra gentle fragrance-free shampoo for sensitive skin from Attitude as well as the extra gentle chamomile conditioner. So far, so good, but I've only used it once, so we'll see...