ATZ 20m Cat 7 STP FLAT Gigabit Ethernet Lan Network Patchcord Cable-20m
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10 GBPS DATA SPEED - compliant with ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B, 2-1, up to 10 gigabits speed and meets all proposed CAT-7 requirements. Supports: 10GBASE-T/1000 BASE-T/100 BASE-T/10 BASE-T.
- HIGH BANDWIDTH up to 600 MHz - s high-speed data transfer for online gaming and online high definition video streaming, server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance.
- PROTECTION FROM INTERFERENCE - shielded twisted pair and RJ45 connectors to protect against EMI/RFI interference.
- HIGH QUALITY SHIELDED RJ45 CONNECTORS - gold plated contact pins in each shielded RJ45 connector.
- GREAT NETWORKING COMPATIBILITY - backward compatible with Cat-5e / Cat-6 / Cat-6a ethernet cables. Universal connectivity for Xbox One, Xbox 360, modems, PS3, PS4, computer, laptop, networking switch, Hubs, routers, printers, ADSL, NAS, VoIP phones and more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ULTRA FLAT CAT-7 10 gigabit ultra flat ethernet cable, slim and flexible, easy to fit into the tightest spaces. 100 Percent Bare Copper Conductors with 4 twisted pair sets shielded by foil, terminated with two shielded 50 micron gold plated RJ45 connectors. Multi-protection mechanism significantly improves noise resistance and interference elimination.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|