PC Stick by AWOW Windows 10 Compute Stick Intel Atom x5-Z8350/4GB/32GB/Dual Band WiFi/Port/HD 4K/Bluetooth/USB3.0/HDMI/Built-in Fan
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CPU: Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Processor, Quad-core, 144GHz base frequency, max up to 1.92GHz. The powerful combination of hardware is excellent for massive office work processing, high definition video streaming or gaming.
- OS: Windows 10 Home( 64 bit) Windows will activate itself when you connect the stick to the internet. Windows license is genuine and legal.
- RAM & Flash: Equipped with 4GB DDR3L RAM and 32 GB onboard eMMC FLash storage; Extended storage: Micro SDHC card Slot providing up to 128GB storage makes it ideal for watching whatever you like or surfing the web freely.
- Wireless Connectivity: Dual Band WiFi(2.5G+5G) provides you stable connection and higher speed; Bluetooth 4.0. makes the stick easily to connect Wireless Keyboard Mouse or Printer.
- Built-in fan: better heat dissipation, no noise even at night.
Customers who bought this item also bought
AWOW PC Stick-The Best Computer Stick on the Market!
1. Small compact design :The Mini Desktop Computer is small enough to fit in your pocket, making it the perfect computer for travelling.
2. Reduced Size, Better Quality :The mini PC stick is powered by a 64-bit Quad-Core Intel Atom processor
3. Built-In Fan Thermal Management:It has a little fan that keeps the MINI PC cool
4. Endless Connectivity:Dual band Wi-Fi(2.5G+5G) provides stable connections
OS:Windows 10 Home Edition
GPU:Intel HD Graphic
RAM :DDR3L 4GB
ROM :EMMC 32GB
Extended Storage:Up to 128GB
Wifi Connectivity :IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,2.4G+5.8G
HDMI Port :Standard HDMI
Power:5V/3A Mirco USB
HDMI Port :Standard HDMI
Tips to better use this mini pc
1. Add a Micro SD card for saving files and documents.
2. Regularly delete the software distribution folder in windows directory to keep updates size use down.
3. Uninstall any program or app that isn't needed or used.
1x AWOW PC Stick
1x USB Charger
1x USB Cable
1x HDMI Cable
1x User Manual
Backed by AWOW Lifetime Warranty & Carefree Service for Every Purchase.
Get warranty on www.awow-tech.com
Now, Add To Your Cart And Purchase Now!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The specs for this version are:
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
Intel Atom x5-Z8350 CPU @ 1.44 GHz clock speed
Intel HD Graphics
Intel SST Audio Through HDMI
Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3165
4 GB onboard RAM
Sandisk DA4064 64gb On Board Solid State Storage
1 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 2.0
1 x TF/ Micro SD Card Slot
I think with this item it is best to keep in mind the price point of the item. Being that it is sub $200 at time of purchase, I think that the key for Windows 10 Pro is almost worth the purchase price of this computer. When you add in that this is a fully functioning Windows machine, I have to say I am very impressed. This item was purchased to replace an aging computer connected up to the TV in my living room. Paired with a Logitech wireless keyboard/ trackpad all in one device, I am surprised how productive I can be while sitting on the couch. As you can see in the video I tested it playing Full HD videos from YouTube and the playback is smooth. When playing Full HD I wouldn't reccomend multitasking as it can bog down the system. Keeping the price point in mind, this is a great device and I am very glad I picked it up. Five stars overall.
I'm really annoyed to have spent 170 for something that doesn't even function. Waste of money.
For my personal use case, this works great as a streaming stick. There are multiple streaming apps available on the Windows Store like Hulu, Netflix, etc. You can also access other streaming services using a web-browser. For playing recent games, you can stream games from another PC using Steam.
In regards to construction, this is a solid, well-built PC stick. There is a cap that covers the HDMI connector. There are a few USB ports and a slot for a microSD card. There is also a micro-usb port to power the device. I have tried connecting the cable to the USB port in the TV, but that port is not powerful enough for this PC, so you must use the included wall adapter.