|Package dimensions||9.4 x 7.39 x 1.8 cm; 18 Grams|
AZLA SednaEarfit XELASTEC 2 Pairs (Size M)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- (NOT compatible with AirPods Pro) Shape changes softly by body heat after a few minutes to fit the various shape of the ear canal without any stress.
- Absorbs body heat energy and getting more elastic property so it can fit better to the ear and gives perfect seal.
- Straight shape of inner structure of sound bore offers wide dynamic range, deeper bass, natural and clear sound
- Comply with the FDA (FDA) and EU10/2011 regulations, so you can safely and confidently use it. Compliant to FDA regulations for applications with food contact.
- Various option of size by analyzing the shape of more than 1,500 ears over two years. (L-Large / ML-Medium Large / M-Medium / MS-Medium Small / S-Small / SS-Small Small)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
AZLA SednaEarfit XELASTEC Next Generation Elastomer Technology Replacement Earbud Tips
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Why spend 10 dollars per pair of earphone tips?
The material seems to be a step above silicon or foam tips.
All those claims they're making? You can sure feel the difference immediately. They are "tacky" feeling and fit in your ears like someone vacuum sealed them in there.... Crazy stuff. Isolation, seal, fit, comfort are all great.
You sort of get the feeling this is like when people switched from metal tires to rubber tires upon the invention of rubber. It's expensive at first, but just vastly superior in terms of doing the job they're intended to do. These tips are amazing. Expect these to take over the IEM scene quickly....
Yes, it will hurt to pay the cost. Small should be for IEMs with long nozzles that can be inserted DEEPLY. For those IEMs that don't allow deep insertion, you'll have to play around with sizes to see what works. I got two different assortment packs (SS-S-SM and M-ML-L) and found a use for every one except the SS. However, I have MANY IEMs with varying nozzle lengths and insertion depths.