|Item model number||8700|
|Product Dimensions||76.2 x 50.8 x 45.72 cm; 3.24 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Able Life Bedside Extend-A-Rail, Adjustable Senior Bed Safety Rail and Bedside Standing Assist Grab Bar
|Price:||+ S$40.70 Delivery|
- PREVENT FALLS: Easily adjust the Extend-A-Rail in length from 20 to 30 inches with the push of a button, keeping you or your loved one safe from late night falls
- STANDING SUPPORT HANDLE: Safely supporting up to 300 pounds, our bedside support bar provides independence and balance when getting in and out of bed
- VERSATILE: The Bedside Extend-A-Rail is compatible with most traditional and platform beds sized from twin to California king, not intended for use on adjustable beds; our reversible rail can be installed on either side of your bed with the included dual safety strap; use with most mattresses that measure between 8 to 16 inches thick
- MODERN DESIGN: The rail frame will seamlessly blend in with the style and comfortable feel of your home making it the perfect bedroom addition; for added storage, please see our available organizer pouch
- HIGH QUALITY AND EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Each bed rail includes all the needed equipment for assembly and secure installation, no additional tools required; see our assembly instruction video below
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The multipurpose Bedside Extend-A-Rail from Able Life gives you independence, balance, and support, functioning as both a bedside support handle and an adjustable bed rail. The Extend-A-Rail is perfect for those who lack mobility, suffer from loss of balance, or simply fall out of bed. The available organizer pouch (sold separately) is perfect for keeping your remote, book, or medications close by. The Bedside Extend-A-Rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds.
|Extend-A-Rail||Mighty Rail||Sturdy Rail||Bedside Safety Handle|
|Unique Feature||Adjusts in length||Lightweight/portable||Adjustable legs||Sturdy handle|
|Type of Bed||Regular/Adjustable||Regular/Adjustable||Regular||Regular|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
the bed at night. As it turns out, it serves a double purpose by providing a stable aid that she can grab hold of to get
in and out of bed. The unit has provided her a lot of emotional security because she has a history of falling.
Finally, the design was well thought through. It is built of sturdy medal and is expandable. It, also, has a special tie that
reaches easily across the bed under the mattress to secure the metal frame from slipping out. That eliminates any danger
of my wife slipping between the frame and the edge of the mattress. Based on our experience, we give it five stars for anyone
else who might need such a safety device.
recovery from a Fall . I was concerned a king size mattress
Would make the stability of the Bed Rail more difficult .
After a short time to attach and tighten the attached strap
The rail was completely sturdy and ready to aid him in
Getting safely into the bed .
Best of all was the color of the item which matched the
Antique Bronze Headboard we owned ..
Several people could not believe I found this ready made and not
A custom design .
It also helps me to lean over to assist him while he is already In bed .
This is a great purchase and a must for bed safety .
My mother really has to pull herself into a seated (legs out to stand up) position to transfer from Bed to Wheelchair, with the extra security I added it works well now.
I don't care for the Safety Bed Rails that attach with a strap, have never found them stable. Installed this one tonight on my very disabled mother's bed. Duck taped the heck out of it to the wooden part of her adjustable bed frame. Will be drilling and screwing it into place tomorrow. If someone is not relying on this piece of equipment for actual support it might be okay. For real support you will have to do some work. I often wonder if the designers of equipment for the elderly or the disabled ever consult with the folks who are going to use it.