|Item model number||700NC-Black|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 10 x 1.9 cm; 40 Grams|
Accessory House AHG Ear Cushions Compatible with Bose Noise Cancelling 700 Headphones (Bose 700 NC, Black)
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Don't let your listening experience be affected by old deteriorating pads with these BRAND NEW AHG ear cushions.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION â€“ Installation instructions are included but ideally you should watch our step-by-step product installation video on youtube. Search for - AHG Noise Cancelling 700 Ear Pads Installation
- QUALITY AND COMFORT - These ear pads are professionally made with top quality protein leather and AHG soft foam to maximize comfort and longevity.
- WHAT YOU GET - Package includes 2 replacement ear cushions and two scrims with 'L' and 'R' lettering for a complete refreshment of your headphones. These are also covered by our AHG 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT â€“ Contact us any time for fast and reliable support. WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Grab yourself a set of replacement ear pads for your Noise Cancelling 700 headphones! The Noise Cancelling 700 headphones are the latest noise cancelling headphones released by Bose. If your ear pads are starting to deteriorate your comfort level and listening experience will been affected greatly? Keep your expensive NC700 headphones sounding great with these AHFG replacement ear pads? Add years to your NC700 headphones with these Accessory House replacement ear pads. Made with top quality â€˜Protein Leatherâ€ and soft AHG foam these NEWLY DESIGNED ear pads to maximise comfort and longevity. Accessory House guarantees these ear cushions to be 100% compatible, comfortable.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However I wanted to make sure I was getting a good product for a fair price and after spending probably a lot more time than necessary doing comparisons across multiple amazon sites, I felt this product was the one to go for.
I am glad I did.
The product arrived in some very simple but smart packaging with easy to use instructions.
The product felt great in my fingertips and looked the part.
Many people write about copies not having the same soft feel in the pads as the originals. I get that but it's not very noticeable unless you are looking for it.
Equally, I have no issues with the sound. I can't tell the difference.
I am more than happy to recommend this product and would purchase it again if I needed to.
Wished I could return it, but didn't raise a request since I believe that product is good enough and ended up fixing the tear using glue.
The pads are soft enough and give good cushioning.
Hope you can make the base a little firmer as originally as it takes too much pressure ending up damaging a worthy product
By WY. Ho on 5 August 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Fazit: Für den Preis absolut Top aber an die original Polster von Bose kommen sie nicht ran
Absolutely delighted with it. The price was excellent for what you get: 2 cushions, 2 liners and a tool to help remove and replace the parts.
Had next day delivery with Prime and am a delighted customer.
Photo demonstrates the difference in padding. Save yourself the hassle and just get the proper Bose replacements.
1. They are much cheaper than the manufacturer's equivalent, but the pad material is definitely of comparable quality.
2. The package includes a headband replacement as well as ear pads - and both needed replacing on my old QC2 headphones.
With regard to fitting, as other reviewers have said you do need to watch the YouTube video dedicated to fitting the headband - this is harder than fitting the ear pads, as it was never intended (by Bose) to be replaced. Search for "ahg qc2 bose" - the video you want runs for just over 14 minutes. The package includes all the tools you'll need, with the exception of a pair of scissors to remove the old headband.
The new headband fits well. Note that it does have a slightly different appearance to the original, because of the way it zips into place. At the end of the fitting process, you may need to make small manual adjustments to ensure a snug fit between the headband and retaining clip on each side, especially on the side with the end of the zip.
There is not much to say about fitting of the ear pads - the old parts are easily removed and replaced with the new components. No tools are needed, just a little manual dexterity.
Here's the end result of my efforts. I'm happy with my "new" headphones.