Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Acer Predator Triton 500 Thin & Light Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i7-9750H, GeForce RTX 2060 with 6GB, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz 3ms IPS Display, 16GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, RGB Keyboard, PT515-51-75BH
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4. 5GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15. 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory & 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades)
- 3-Fan Cooling with one 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan and 5 Copper Heat Pipes | VR Ready | Customizable RGB KB | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E3000 | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AC 1550 802. 11ac
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Acer Predator Triton 500 PT515-51-75BH Gaming Laptop comes with these high level specs: 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor 2. 6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4. 5GHz, 15. 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 16: 9 aspect ratio, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness, 72% NTSC, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Available), Waves MaxxAudio sound technology, featuring MaxxBass, MaxxVolume, MaxxDialog and hyper-realistic 3D Audio using Waves Nx, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AC 1550 802. 11ac WiFi featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz), Killer Ethernet E3000 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (Up to 2. 5 Gbps), HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 - Thunderbolt 3 (Full USB 3. 1 Type C) Port, 3 - USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Ports (One with Power-off Charging), 1 - HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP Support, 1 - Mini Display Port 1. 4, 3-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard with Customizable Lighting, Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 4. 63 lbs. | 2. 1 kg (system unit only) (NH. Q50AA. 004)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Able to further undervolt to -0.165V for ~10% increase in Cinebench R20 score to ~2,600.
Needed to use ThrottleStop to undervolt as Intel XTU's settings would not stick.
Didn't see any difference in Cinebench R20 score with Turbo on or off.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have never had a good experiences with the windows machine, partially because, in my opinion, Windows OS sucks so hard and can't do my jobs as smoothly as macBooks can (at least for my line of work).
I was skeptical about the Machine because this was the first time I decided to purchase a decent enough Windows machine with good specs.
This was my second machine that I purchased within the last week (bought Razer Blade 15 first but there was a loose part in the body and the machine's battery would not charge and therefore lost power after 3 hours of use).
After doing some more research, my eye landed on this one.
I returned the Razer Blade 15 and then got this one after several hours of research.
When I received this machine, I was surprised to know that the machine build was pretty good. Though it feels like a mixture of plastic and steel, it is a solid build nonetheless, in my opinion.
- Boots up very fast, within maybe several seconds
- Very fast overall.
- Gaming experiences is very smooth, great graphics and control is very sleek (thanks for 144 Hz frequency).
- Killer Function that can work seamlessly with both ethernet and wireless at the same time.
- Many Ventilations - no fear of overheat
- Relatively thin, given its class and the power within
- Many ports - this is very important to me.
- Fans do get noticeably loud, but I can live with it because the gaming experiences is what I care about the most.
- not at this point
- Great tactile keyboard that's good for typing
- Much slimmer than it looks in pictures and youtube videos. They don't do it justice.
- Easy/intuitive Predator sense software for adjusting performance settings.
- This trackpad is great. Sure, it's not a Macbook trackpad, but it is still a great experience.
- The lid can be opened with one finger.
- And obviously.... the performance.
- Colored WASD, arrow, and Predator Sense keys. It messes with the RGB, but the default blue looks great. (what I use)
- Number pad is in the middle of the keyboard. Quite annoying if you don't realize your Num Lock is on for passwords.
- Battery life. Honestly I expected this one, so it hasn't really negatively impacted my experience much.
- High demand made getting this device difficult. I ordered with 2 day shipping and it required me talking to 8 customer service reps at Amazon before they shipped it from a different city. I still got it late.
- Bloatware... holy cow Acer. This thing is packed with all sorts of bloat. Took me forever to figure out why my audio sounded really weird, turns out it was an audio "enhancing" software that Acer installed. Honestly, this has been one of the biggest annoyances.
Had I not had to deal with Amazon's issues with getting the device and the bloatware, it'd probably be a 5 star. I've now been using the device for a few days and I'm quite pleased. I elected to purchase this over the Razer Blade 15 RTX 2060 model and I'm happy I did.
Slim and lightweight.
Temp: Way to HOT runs 80* downloading steam games at 50% fans can easily get to 97* if fans aren't at 100%
Noise: Insanely LOUD The entire class room can hear the fans at 80%
Screen: Don't bother trying to use in mild sunlight.
Battery: Uses about 1% every 1-2 minutes just coding. Last about an hour with heavy gaming.
Overall if I am dim secluded or loud place with power outlet it's an amazing laptop.