Shelf Liner Kitchen Drawer Mats, Non Adhesive EVA Material Refrigerator Pad with Waterproof and Durable Fridge Table Place Mats for Cupboard, Cabinet, Drawer Liner - Transparent, 17.5 x 196.8 inches
Enhance your purchase
- 💗 NOVEL DESIGN AND NON ADHESIVE: The cabinet drawer liner is designed with dots texture on one side, and the other side is a smooth surface. The smooth side is non-adhesive so you can easily remove the liner but if you want fix the shelf liner, you can stick the four corners with double-sided tape.
- 💙 HEALTHY & SAFE MATERIAL: Made of high quality food-graded EVA material, the shelf liner is non adhesive and durable without odor and BPA. You can safe to be used in contact with fruit and vegetable directly.
- 💜 EASY TO INSTALL AND CUT: Our shelf liner has the most popular pre-cut sizes that is easy to install. For unique sizes and shapes, you can cut any shape you want with a scissor or a knife and then place the liner down in your drawer or desk and trim off any excess material.
- 💛 CONVENIENT TO CLEAN: When the refrigerator shelf liner is stained with oil or other dirt, you can easily wipe the dirt with mild soap and a damp cloth or sponge and fast to dry. It’s perfect decor for organizing your space and home!
- 💚 MULTIFUNCTIONAL LINERS: Suitable for home and kitchen. It not only can be used as a kitchen liner to ensure the cleanliness of home and kitchen, but also can as a refrigerator mat to keep the freshness of food and fruits. More can be used as cabinet mats, drawer liner, cupboard pad, desk liners, table pads, shelve, counter top etc.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 22 November 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 25 November 2020
They are relatively easy to clean, but the pattern does make it a little more challenging to clean than a smooth surface. Having a nice wet cloth to clean up dried nesses helps as does a nice absorbent cloth for liquid messes.
Reviewed in the United States on 18 August 2020