|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Item model number||8541897733|
|Product Dimensions||35 x 5.6 x 21.8 cm; 1.75 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Cast Iron Aebleskiver Pan for Danish Stuffed Pancake Balls by Upstreet (Blue)
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||35 x 5.6 x 21.8 centimetres|
About this item
- Enjoy delicious pancakes in their original round shape. Upstreet's cast iron ebelskiver pan make the perfect - light and fluffy - pancake balls. Also known as aebleskiver and/or Danish pancake puffs, have been a breakfast delicacy for centuries. Made famous by the Danish, this treat is best prepared using cast iron. Ebelskiver also go by the names takoyaki, appam, and kuli paniyaram. Includes cookbook all about Aebleskivers.
- Ebelskivers are a popular breakfast treat that can be filled with a variety of treats; including chocolate chips, peanut butter, fruit, jam, cream cheese, even meats like sweat ham, or english bacon. Topped off with syrup or powdered sugar.
- Upstreet's unique silicone handle is designed to be heat resistant. Having a heat resistant handle allows you to move the ebleskiver pan with ease. As with any skillet or frying pan, you want to avoid contact between skin and hot cast iron
- Cast iron can be used on all cooking surfaces. (e.g. electric coil stove tops, electric glass top or ceramic, induction stove tops, etc.) Upstreet's cast-iron aebleskiver pan is scratch resistant and easy to clean. It weighs 4 lbs.
- Designed to Impress: As your professional ebelskiver pan maker, we want you to set your expectations high. If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase – for any reason whatsoever -- you may return your ebelskiver pan set within 30 days for a full refund
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ebelskiver, also known as Abeleskivers and/or Danish pancake puffs, have been a breakfast delicacy for centuries. Made famous by the Danish, this treat is best prepared using cast iron.
Review this product
Top review from Singapore
Top reviews from other countries
Cleaning you have to wash and rub oil in that for long lasting
Very thick and heavy and heat spreaded evenly.( i used glass top electric stove)
Really loved it