|Special Features||Lightweight, Noise Cancellation, Microphone Feature|
|Mounting Hardware||1 x Headphone, 1 x Pouch, 1 x USB Cable|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Item model number||AS800CB|
|Product Dimensions||13.46 x 9.4 x 17.02 cm|
Aftershokz AS800CB Aeropex Open-Ear Wireless Waterproof Bone Conduction Headphone, Cosmic Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Complete wraparound titanium design provides a flexible fit for unnoticeable all-day comfort and stability
- Premium Pitch 2. 0 plus delivers wide dynamic stereo sound and louder volume
- 8-Hour battery life for music, calls, audiobooks and podcasts or 10 days of standby time
- Bluetooth v5. 0 offers reliable connectivity for up to 33 feet
- Dual noise-cancelling mics minimize surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech for the call recipient
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Forget everything you thought bone conduction technology was because we just reinvented the wheel with Aeropex. Pushing the boundaries of open-ear listening, we’ve implemented brand new Premium Pitch 2. 0 plus and angled the transducers to ensure optimal placement on the cheekbones, allowing for more dynamic bass, higher volume and less vibration. Designed to empower users to redefine their possible, Aeropex harmonizes portability, usability, durability, safety and enhanced sound quality. Specifications: speaker type: bone conduction transducers, frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz, sensitivity: 105 3dB, microphone: -38dB 3dB, Bluetooth version: v5. 0, compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP, wireless range: 33 ft. (10m), battery: lithium polymer, continuous play: 8 hours, standby time: 10 days, charge time: 2 hours, weight: 0. 92 oz. (26g).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does become hard to hear though when I am moving a high speeds (>30km/h) and also if large cars/trucks/buses are passing. As a result not really feasible for listening to podcasts.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This thing is amazing. The battery lasts me a whole day of gaming.
The open ear design really helps. I can perfectly hear my surroundings while hearing my music or game audio crystal clear.
The button is also conveniently placed, as I can easily press it with my shoulder if I have full hands.
This thing is REALLY comfortable. I occasionally forget I'm even wearing it.
The microphone. For how small it is and how far from your mouth it is, it truly impresses me how it delivers such clear sound.
Theres only one thing that isn't the best. It isn't enough to bring the overall review down by one star, but it's still not perfect. It's the audio. More specifically the bass. If you like listening to bass boosted music or dubstep, this isn't for you. Anything other than that is shockingly clear.
I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who is looking for a headset that won't break the bank. It's water resistant (I could even shower with them on), has crystal clear audio, even with the open ear design, connects easily, has a long lasting battery, is extremely comfortable and is very lightweight.
- I think the "tickling/vibration" factor is significantly improved
- Sound quality may be slightly better
- They come with a little carrying case - it's flexible rubber so not foolproof, but better than nothing (the frame of my Trekz Titanium broke, floating around in my backpack
- Super easy to charge with the magnetic charger - I really didn't think this would be a big thing for me, but it is sooo much nicer to be able to just snap on the magnet rather than deal with the tiny charger flap and fiddle with a tiny micro-usb plug - and since it comes with two chargers I can still have one at work and one at home.
- Supposedly you can triple press the multifunction button to rewind, but I can't get it to work (maybe I'm not pressing fast enough.)
Disadvantages from Titanium:
- These have an annoying loud beep (like annoying to the point where it might damage your hearing) when you press any button and I don't think there's any way to change that
- When paired to both my phone and computer, they will constantly beep and disconnect/reconnect to my phone when I'm on a call on the computer (I always have to turn BT off on my phone to avoid this)
- No beep sound when you activate Siri - you just have to hold down the button and guess!
Excerpt from my Titanium review - true for these too:
These are great for bike riding or really anywhere you want to be able to hear the world around you - They get plenty loud enough to hear over the traffic. And when you want to block out the world, just use the included earplugs and you can hear these things great. I love these for listening to audiobooks or even connecting to my computer to use for conference calls at work. I also loved using them, the included earplugs, and a whitenoise app to drown out my snoring friend in a hotel room recently!
- Loud enough to hear anywhere
- Include ear plugs
- Sound is great for spoken word content and decent for music if you're not picky (I'd say a little better than phone speaker quality)
- Microphone on device works great for phone calls
- Multifunction button can be held to activate Siri on iPhone (push for play/pause/answer/hangup, double press to skip track)
- Volume buttons (I thought all BT headphones had them but I guess not)
- Connect multiple devices at once - I didn't think you could, but after a year I just found the trick below
- I think the battery life is good. I never really kept track but I guess the advertised 6 hours may be right. They warn you when there's about 10-20 mins left (better than my old ones that didn't warn until about 1 minute)
- Good range in my opinion (20-30 feet) but not quite as good as another pair I have
Cons (although I don't really consider them cons)
- When volume is loud they may slightly tickle, but it's not really noticeable when you're in a situation where you need them loud
- Slightly awkward with glasses, but I have no problem as long as I put them on before my sunglasses
To pair two devices at once: (note you can't hear from both at the same time, but the headphones will automatically switch to the device that is providing audio.)
1. Start with your headphones turned off.
2. Enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the volume+ button for 5-7 seconds, until the device says "Pairing".
3. Press and hold the multifunction button and volume+ button for 2-3 seconds. Device says "Multipoint Enabled."
4. Pair first device. Device says "Connected."
5. Turn your headphones off.
6. Re-enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the volume+ button for 5-7 seconds.
7. Pair the second device. Device says "Device Two Connected."
As far as the actual functionality of these headsets, they operated fairly well. The sound quality was as good as expected but not great. The improved bass response was decent but when turned up they start to vibrate annoyingly. This was uncomfortable at best.
To sum up, these were not for me and were sent back. People with larger than average heads may not like the fitment of these headsets. They definitely are made for smaller athletes with average sized heads. So, if you try them, I hope they work for you.