|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 7 x 23 cm; 500 Grams|
|Ingredients||Durum Wheat Semolina, Dehydrated Spinach (minimum 2.3%), Dehydrated Tomatoes (minimum 2.3%). All ingredients are organically grown.|
Alce Nero Organic Fusilli Tricolore, 500g
Enhance your purchase
- 100% ITALIAN - Alce Nero Organic Fusilli Tricolore Pasta is made exclusively with organic durum wheat, which is grown by our farmers in Southern Italy - Tomato and spinach are added to the durum wheat semolina, a homage to the Italian flags Tricolore heritage
- TASTY & COLOURFUL - Perfect for tasty and colourful recipes, add the national colours of Italy to your dishes - Great for any recipe from the Mediterranean tradition, such as the classic with tomato, basil, extra virgin olive oil and a sprinkling of parmesan
- CERTIFIED EU ORGANIC - Alce Nero pastas contain no preservatives, no added sugar or artificial substances - Products fulfil strict conditions on how they must be produced, processed , transported and stored
- AUTHENTIC PASTA - Due to our bronze die extrusion process, its rough surfaces make it great for absorbing tomato and other sauces.
- WHO ARE WE? - We are a brand of more than a thousand organic farmers, beekeepers and processors who have, since the 1970s, striven both within Italy and farther afield to produce delicious, healthy, and nourishing food that comes from agriculture that respects the land
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Durum Wheat Semolina, Dehydrated Spinach (minimum 2.3%), Dehydrated Tomatoes (minimum 2.3%). All ingredients are organically grown.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Alce Nero Organic Fusilli Tricolore is made exclusively with organically grown Italian durum wheat from Lombardy Tuscany Lazio Basilicata Puglia and Sicily. The long process of drying at low temperatures keeps the wheat’s excellent natural properties intact completing an exacting production cycle that pays meticulous attention to quality.
We are an Italian food company who strive to enhance the quality, identity and uniqueness of our products, always doing so in an innovative, dynamic & efficient way.
We are farmers and processors. Together we grow, harvest, produce and offer real food to our customers. We are working for the development of a responsible and sustainable economy which in turn encourages a new way of eating & living. Our brand expresses the balanced, reciprocal relationship between producers and customers, extolling our commitment, our art, our land, and the quality and wholesomeness of our products.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|