|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 6 x 18 cm; 250 Grams|
|Ingredients||Durum Wheat Semolina, Dehydrated Spinach (minimum 2.3%), Dehydrated Tomatoes (minimum 2.3%). All ingredients are organically grown.|
Alce Nero Organic Tricolore Alphabet Pasta | Kids Favourite | Authentic Italian Pasta Taste & Texture | Made Italian Durum Wheat Flour | Fragrant Taste | No Preservatives | Made in Italy - 250g
Enhance your purchase
- KIDS MEALTIME FAVOURITE - Alce Nero Tricolore Alphabet Pasta is a fun way to get your children into spelling, how many words can they make during dinner? Our alphabet pasta would definitely bring delight to your children's faces during meal times
- ITALIAN ARTISAN STYLE - The expert craftmanship used when making this pasta results in an excellent consistency when cooked, allowing it to retain its original shape and fragrant flavour - The semolina dough is made with spring water from the Dolomites, which gives it an entirely unique flavour
- CERTIFIED EU ORGANIC - Alce Nero pastas contain no preservatives, no added sugar or artificial substances - Products fulfil strict conditions on how they must be produced, processed , transported and stored
- AUTHENTIC PASTA - Alce Nero Alphabet Pasta is made exclusively with ingredients grown in Italy - Designed to achieve the right balance of flavours, its rough surfaces make it great for absorbing tomato and other sauces
- WHO ARE WE? - We are a brand of more than a thousand organic farmers, beekeepers and processors who have, since the 1970s, striven both within Italy and farther afield to produce delicious, healthy, and nourishing food that comes from agriculture that respects the land
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Durum Wheat Semolina, Dehydrated Spinach (minimum 2.3%), Dehydrated Tomatoes (minimum 2.3%). All ingredients are organically grown.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
WHO ARE WE? - We are a brand of more than a thousand organic farmers, beekeepers and processors who have, since the 1970s, striven both within Italy and farther afield to produce delicious, healthy, and nourishing food that comes from agriculture that respects the land
We are an Italian food company who strive to enhance the quality, identity and uniqueness of our products, always doing so in an innovative, dynamic & efficient way.
We are farmers and processors. Together we grow, harvest, produce and offer real food to our customers. We are working for the development of a responsible and sustainable economy which in turn encourages a new way of eating & living. Our brand expresses the balanced, reciprocal relationship between producers and customers, extolling our commitment, our art, our land, and the quality and wholesomeness of our products.