|Special Features||Dishwasher Safe|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||4202|
|Product Dimensions||32.39 x 15.56 x 13.97 cm; 1.03 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$52.80 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
All-Clad 4202 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Sauce Pan with Lid/Cookware, 2-Quart, Silver
Enhance your purchase
- 2-Quart sauce pan with high, straight sides – perfect for making sauces or heating liquids
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base; flat stainless-steel lid
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The classic sauce pan is a versatile essential found in a variety of sizes in every well- equipped kitchen, and it can be used with or without its lid to control evaporation. 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core. Made in the USA, this stainless-steel cookware offers warp-resistant strength, plus it can be used on any cooktop, including induction.
3-ply bonding for quick, even heat distribution and perfect searing, sautéing and simmering
Made in the USA and built to last, featuring three bonded layers of American-made stainless steel and aluminum, with riveted stainless steel handles
Stainless steel exterior for compatibility with all cooktops, including induction, and oven and broiler safe up to 600° F
Dishwasher safe and made with quality materials for long-lasting beauty and performance
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
i have other similar stainless steel pots from calphalon that are half the price while functionally and visually very comparable. except the all clad finish discolors and spots after a single use where the calphalon appears perfect... it appears the process of the all clad finishing has a flaw that other stainless steel pots do not have. i try to buy American when it is possible... i am very skeptical of all-clad pots claimed country of manufacture.
ps i had two of the identical pots and they both showed spotting. because of the spotting and the piss poor attitude of all clad customer service, i am happy to never buy another one of their products.
Reviewed in the United States on 24 September 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 19 August 2019
1. While this version is awesome, I'm hoping that All-Clad would make a version with a silicone coating handle
2. My wife wishes there was a lip on this pot to prevent dribbles when pouring out of the pot
3. Pricey-Wait for this pot to go on sale (it happens a few times per year).