|Item model number||53-007449|
|Product Dimensions||16.76 x 11.94 x 1.27 cm|
All-new Kindle Paperwhite Premium Leather Cover (10th Generation-2018), Rustic
|Price:||+ S$8.22 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed to perfectly fit your all-new Kindle Paperwhite (10th Generation only—will not fit prior generation Kindle devices).
- Crafted from premium leather featuring a ruggedly smooth finish that will wear and patina naturally with use, making each individual cover unique.
- Thin and lightweight design allows for hours of comfortable reading.
- Opens and closes just like a book to wake your Kindle or put it to sleep.
- Magnetic attachment ensures cover is securely closed.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. The color is not as advertised. The one I received is a far darker brown leather color, with only the "spine" (the leather connecting the front and back) looks like the color in the photo. Not a huge problem for me, but I could see it being an issue for somebody who expected the lighter color.
2. The leather is extremely thin. I had the previous generation Kindle with an ink blue case, and that case felt so much sturdier compared to this one. The leather feels like it's either going to be punched through by the sharpness of the plastic case and its edges underneath, or just wear out if it even thinks about brushing against something in a bag more than a couple times.
3. The leather marks so easily. Mine came with scratches on it just from what looks like the act of putting the case into the packaging alone. It also gained a slight scuff just from being slightly slid on a bare table as I picked it up. As my Kindle travels with me in several bags daily, this just wasn't going to work.
While it's true that it smells heavenly, and even the darker color brown is still gorgeous, I just don't think that it's acceptable for the case to be priced at such a point and yet feel so fragile. I'm returning it to try one of the other cases instead.
The leather used for this cover is weird. Any contact with the surface will leave a highly visible scratch. I have owned many leather products over my lifetime: shoes, hats, jackets, and have never seen such behavior. I even tried applying leather cream and that didn't help at all. So, within minutes of owning this expensive item, it will look like crap, and stay that way forever. If you are the type that pays big money for raggedy torn-up jeans, that may appeal to you. I am not one of those people.
I like Amazon's decision to use a leather designed to wear naturally over time. I think my Kindle will have a very nice "well loved" look after a few years of use. This is one aspect of the cover I want to specifically address, because I think this may be why some reviewers are giving this item lower ratings. If you didn't notice the bullet point mentioning the fact this cover will wear and patina, you may be led to believe this cover is of a low quality. However, I can safely say this cover is just as nice or nicer than the premium leather cover I had on my Kindle Touch.
I was hesitant to purchase this item based on previous reviews, but I'm glad I gave it a chance. Although the price seems a bit high for what it is, I'm very satisfied with my purchase. I'm looking forward to many years of happy reading with this great little Kindle Paperwhite.