|Volume||66 Fluid Ounces|
|Import designation||Made in USA|
Allergy Asthma Clean (Allergen Spray Refill 2 Pack
|Price:||+ S$8.03 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- CONTAINS: 2 MINERAL CONCENTRATE REFILLS=66oz of Allergen Spray. Bottle and sprayer not included!
- JUST ADD WATER: Pour ONE PACKET into a clean 32/33oz bottle.
- REDUCES: Up to 93% of pet dander, dust mites and cockroach allergens*
- 100% MINERALS: No plant, enzyme, petroleum, essential oils or harsh chemicals. Hypoallergenic. No fragrances or scents.
- HOW TO USE: Spray in the air and on most surfaces. Pet bedding, walls, air filters, couch, pillows, floors, personal bedding, etc.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Allergen Spray helps reduce up to 93% pet dander, dust mites, and cockroach allergen! * Just add water: Add tap water to the top of the bottle. How to use: Spray in the air and on most surfaces. Pet bedding, couches, bedding, pillows, curtains, floors, walls and more. Do not use on water sensitive materials, silks, leathers, unfinished wood, always colorfast test in an inconspicuous place, etc. How it works: the inorganic (minerals) surround the allergens neutralizing and dropping them to the ground where they are dehydrated for an easy wipe and vacuum. How often should you spray the product: As often as needed. *depending on conditions When spraying any product in the air (air fresheners, cleaners, etc) it is always best to leave the room.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
2. Mixing with Distilled Water at Home is Easy;
3. Pouring into a fine mister is Easy;
4. Since I have an African Grey Parrot that sheds fine powder from the feathers this product can be sprayed
inside and outside of the cage without harming the bird;
5. I support this company's proactive positive support for our planet moving forward to 2050 and beyond;
6. I would buy again as the product SEEMS to help as we distance, mask, wash hands, and live in closed spaces during this Covid-19 outbreak on the Planet Earth. I do have hospital grade HEPA filters in the house upstairs, downstairs, and the furnace. My vacuum cleaners are HOSPITAL GRADE HEPA TOO.