|Contains Liquid Contents||Yes|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Department||Home and Kitchens|
|Item model number||AL2075|
|Product Dimensions||29.21 x 10.16 x 29.21 cm; 453.59 Grams|
Allersearch ADMS Anti-Allergen Spray 128 oz.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 128 oz. spray bottle that will treat approximately 2400 square fee, re-treat surfaces every 30 days for optimum treatment benefit
- This inorganic anti-allergen spray uses an oxidizing compound that destroys allergens from dust mites, pet dander, pollens, mold and mildew on contact
- Its non-staining formulation does not contain tannic acid or benzyl benzoate making it safe to use on all colors including white or off-white
- For use on Carpeting, Upholstery, Window Curtains, Vehicle Interiors, Pet Bedding and more
- All Allersearch products are safe for people, pets and the environment
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This inorganic anti-allergen spray uses an oxidizing compound that destroys allergens from dust mites, pet dander, pollens, mold and mildew on contact. Its non-staining formulation does not contain tannic acid or benzyl benzoate making it safe to use on all colors including white or off-white. ADMS can be used safely on surfaces that are water safe. Treatment: Spray a fine mist of ADMS to dry surface in a sufficient quantity to dampen the external surface fibers of item being treated. Allow treated surface to dry for approximately three hours. Once surface is dry, vacuum to pick up any excess residue. Re-treat surfaces every 30 days for optimum treatment benefit. For use on Carpeting, Upholstery, Window Curtains, Vehicle Interiors, Pet Bedding and more.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Side note- some people mention a smell and sticky residue. There is no strong smell. I absolutely no fragance, I hate that febreeze type stuff that leaves a perfume smell everywhere. There is an ever so slight smell of bleach, very faint, but it is there. It just smells clean to me. I only used it on one fabric item, did not affect or change the color at all. It did leave my wood floor the tiniest bit sticky, barely noticeable once it dried, but it went away and is totally worth it. The boys went from being miserable to NO allergic reaction! So happy!