- Fabric: Light-compression performance jersey
- Breathable and moisture wicking, Comfortable 4-way stretch with brushed texture, Smooth flatlock seams, Double-layered, high-rise compression waistband, Designed for light impact workouts like yoga
- Rise: 9.5in / 24cm
- Inseam: 27.5in / 70cm
- Product Dimensions : 22.86 x 17.78 x 7.62 cm; 390.09 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 May 2017
- Manufacturer : Alo Women's Active
- ASIN : B06XH46WM9
- Item model number : W5473R
- Department : womens
- Customer reviews:
Alo Yoga's high waist airbrush leggings gives a slim airbrushed look.
Creating garments that carry over to the street, into a life lived consciously, takes mindful movement one step further: a beautiful life celebrated with forward design. Capturing what’s trending in contemporary fashion with both the women’s and men’s collections is how Alo and mindful movement can travel beyond the studio. Luxury meets performance in every collection.
We are relentless about making the best yoga clothing in the world explicitly to inspire yogis (and yogis to be) to have more yoga in their life. Inspiring mindful movement is at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement leads to better living. This is the real meaning of studio-to-street: Taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into the practice of life.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
First things first- I am 5’11”, 129lbs and 34 years old. I wear size 28 jeans, and am usually a size 6, and almost always order size medium. The medium in these pants FIT me perfectly.
I purchased these pants in two colors- white and silver. I kept the silver, and returned the white. I’ll detail my thoughts on both below.
- Initially trying these on, I was in love. They hold everything in, the length was right at my ankle bone, you cannot see the cellulite on the back of my hamstrings, and they have a high rise that hits right below my belly button.
- This color is NOT completely see through, I did not feel exposed, but when you squat or bend over, you can see an outline of my seamless underwear.
-I’m not a sweaty person, but 30 minutes into a HIIT class, it looked like I had peed in my pants, and my knees were a different color (from a minimal amount of sweat). Sweat shows in these in a BIG way. If you’re wearing them as athlesiure, this shouldn’t be an issue. But as workout pants, it’s not ideal.
-I washed these in cold water, regular cycle with light colors and hung to dry. They’ve been washed twice and look the same as the day I purchased them. They appear to hold up well with this method of cleaning.
-These also fit perfectly, the same as the silver.
-These pants were completely see through. Front and back. I didn’t provide a photo, because it would not be appropriate. Trust me on this one.
- I didn’t wear them to workout because they were see through, so I can’t speak to the sweat issue that the silver pants have.