|Manufacturer||NEOTERIC COSMETICS - INC|
|Item model number||735379151427|
|Product Dimensions||5.72 x 5.87 x 14.3 cm; 56.7 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Alpha Skin Care Enhanced Renewal Cream | Anti-Aging Formula | 12% Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) | Reduces the Appearance of Lines & Wrinkles | For Normal to Dry Skin | 2 Oz
|Price:||(S$21.32 / Ounce)|
- ANTI-AGING FORMULA: Our unique anti-aging cream is specially formulated with the optimal balance of 12% Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and a ph level of 3.8. Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) is an ingredient derived from natural sugar cane which encourages collagen production and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles for a younger looking you.
- HEALTHY & RADIANT SKIN: It works naturally to gently lift away dead skin cells so new healthy skin can emerge and encourage the production of collagen to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Immediately your skin will feel smooth, fresh and healthy and over time, you will see a more radiant, even skin tone.
- THE POWER OF OUR INGREDIENTS: At Alpha Skin Care, we spent decades researching and formulating our products. We follow one simple truth – to use essential, natural ingredients with clinically-proven results to reveal healthy, younger-looking skin.
- VITAMINS & NUTRIENTS: Our specially selected vitamins and nutrients are combined with our anti-aging ingredients to enhance the benefits you’ll see and feel from our products. Vitamins and nutrients moisturize and soothe your skin while our anti-aging ingredients work to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- DIRECTIONS: Apply to clean skin daily on face and neck. Do not rinse off. For daytime use, follow with a sunscreen. Our AHA products have different percentages so we recommend a patch test.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Stearic Acid, PEG-40 Stearate, C 12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein (Peptide), Green Tea Extract, Panthanol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, BHT
ALPHA SKIN CARE, Naturally powerful anti-aging formulas for real results to reveal younger-looking skin now. We have a rich history of offering products that deliver high quality and proven results. Our skin and hair care products are embraced and respected by both consumers and medical professionals. ANTI-AGING DAILY ROUTINE: Following an effective anti-aging skin care routine promotes cellular turnover and skin renewal to achieve a balanced, glowing complexion. Our four step routine - cleanse, renew, moisturize and protect – is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and fade dark spots caused by aging and sun exposure. CLEANSE: A cleanser is the most basic step in any skin care routine. Our face wash and toner naturally cleanse the skin and restore ideal pH levels to reveal a fresh, soft complexion. RENEW: Lifting away dull, dead skin cells is key to renewal. Our anti-aging products gently polish skin, allowing ingredients to quickly penetrate so new healthy skin can emerge. MOISTURIZE: A daily moisturizer helps to nourish and improve your skin’s health. Our moisturizers hydrate your skin quickly, leaving it feeling smooth and refreshed for hours. Create your healthiest skin ever with our naturally powerful ingredients.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was really upsetting as i reckon the product is no longer credible.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 14 April 2018
The price is pretty low considering some of these wrinkle potions, as I call them, which can burn a hole in your pocket. And, I've spent alot on all sorts of products for acne and wrinkles. With that being said, this Alpha Skin Care Enhanced Treatment is on the top of my list proven to work for me which is why I'm a repeat buyer. Other creams I've used do work to an extent but this is one that yields some of the best results. Google it and read all the positive reviews on it from across the board. It's a good one! Word of advice to you though, if you've newer to using Alpha Hydroxy Acids you should test a small area first. It can cause a stinging sensation for a minute.
You can start with a lower AHA if you feel the 12% is too high, just check the glycolic acid concentration in the ingredients. And, obviously, never use any AHA's on broken skin. I think this cream is wonderful and I highly recommend it if you want to see positive results!
THIS product under the renamed company (Alpha Skin Care) definitely seems radically different its predecessor, despite the website saying it's the replacement product ("12% AHA Souffle is now Enhanced Revitalizing Cream") and the "same formula". I used it 2x a week for a month, breaking out horribly (not the skin "purging" myth, just breaking out!) and I was a greasy oil slick the following day. I stuck with it for the entire four weeks because could not believe it was that radically different. So, so bummed!
For me, this product wasn't comparable at ALL to the original formula Souffle despite the same (light) application as I always did. Previous product never clogged pores, broke me out, gave me weird crusty dry patches, or made me crazy oily EVER. This did all of that.
EDITED TO ADD: although the listed ingredients ARE the same as previously, this product did not perform for me like its previous incarnation. I don't know why. I'm not a change-shy whiner nor do I get up in arms over formula changes (or, in this case, name changes.) It suddenly just didn't work for me as it did for many years.
In 2 weeks I'm completely in love with this product. I'm so impressed with the results I've seen and still can't believe it's so inexpensive. I've tried lots of others and never had results from them. I use the Enhanced wrinkle at night and the enhanced renewal in the mornings. Here is a list of changes I've had. I can't say which did what, but wouldn't use them apart anyway.
Dark circles improved
Dark age spots fading
Two dry skin patches gone. One over my eye and one on the side of my nose.
I am surprised about the patches healing because these are not a greasy, oily or slimy texture creams. In fact, within minutes the skin feels tightened, so I was worried it would dry skin out. I'm so glad I was wrong. My routine is to wash my face with a washcloth before applying. That's it.
I am a permanent customer now.