|Number of Items||1|
|Features||Anatomical finger design and external seams, Pre-shaped|
|Item model number||1996_22644|
|Product Dimensions||30 x 20 x 12 cm; 362.87 Grams|
Alpinestars SP-8 v2 Leather Gloves
- Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars? exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
- Alpinestars? patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A CE certified glove constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain leather and featuring a rugged polymer knuckle protection, the SP-8 V2 offers high levels of protection, movement and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a velcro cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|