|Item model number||781709879|
|Product Dimensions||7.32 x 3.81 x 17.15 cm; 222.26 Grams|
AmLactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion, 7.9 Ounce (Pack of 1) Bottle, Paraben Free
- HYDRATE & SMOOTH: Our everyday moisturizer contains clinically proven 12% lactic acid to boost the skin’s natural renewal process through gentle exfoliation. It leaves skin feeling smooth & hydrated.
- EVERYDAY AHA LOTION: AmLactin’s powerful Alpha Hydroxy Acid body lotion is gentle enough for daily use. AmLactin Daily gently exfoliates, deeply hydrates & helps the skin retain essential moisture.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: AmLactin is the #1 dermatologist-recommended moisturizer brand with AHA. Our therapeutic exfoliant lotions help lock in moisture & relieve dry, flaky, rough, or bumpy skin.
- SMOOTH & SOFTEN: Our formulas combine a gentle AHA exfoliant with moisturizers to boost the skin’s natural renewal process through gentle exfoliation & deeply moisturize for younger-looking skin.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
AmLactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion is ideal for hydrating plus smoothing rough, dry skin on large areas of the body, such as the arms, legs, trunk, and back. This everyday moisturizer contains clinically proven 12% lactic acid that boosts the skin’s natural renewal process through gentle exfoliation. Recommended by dermatologists, it deeply moisturizes plus reveals softer, smoother skin with daily use. Help soften plus renew dry skin with AmLactin Daily Lotion.
Daily Moisturizing Lotion
12% LACTIC ACID
This moisturizing lotion contains clinically proven 12% lactic acid that boosts the skin’s natural renewal process through gentle exfoliation. Use daily to reveal softer, smoother skin.
Daily Moisturizing Lotion Benefits
- Deeply moisturizes rough, dry skin
- Boosts healthy skin renewal through gentle exfoliation
- Leaves dry skin soft and smooth
- Non-greasy, fragrance-free and paraben-free
Shake well. Apply 2 times daily or as directed by a physician. Mild stinging or irritation may occur on sensitive or broken skin. If this persists, discontinue use. Not intended for facial use.
Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lactate, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Steareth-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes.
*AmLactin is the #1 Recommended brand in the body moisturizers with lactic acid category in the US among dermatologists. IQVIA ProVoice Survey results. 2-17-2021
No customer reviews
|5 star 55% (55%)||55%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 45% (45%)||45%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My teenage boys have dealt with flaky crocodile skin on their torsos, arms and legs for years. We were prescribed steroid creams, have tried thick creams, oatmeal baths, many lotions, none of those worked. This did!!!
My 12 year old has never had smooth skin. He used to get embarrassed to wear shorts but this cleared it up. He has soft flake free skin for the first time...ever.
A friend recommended this to me and I’m grateful. They said he will have to use it everyday to keep his skin clear. We’re fine with that.
The smell isn’t great so I got them Bod spray to spray on after the lotion.
- Incredibly fast-acting. My arms and legs are noticeably smoother after a day or two's use. My KP has tamed a lot since adolescence, it might take awhile longer if you're in the middle of a huge outbreak but you should still see some almost immediate decrease in inflammation/bumpiness.
-Absorbs well with a light feel. I put it on after showers and before bed (it can be a little sticky at first), but it could be applied anytime.
- Good for sensitive skin (or at least has caused no issues for my notoriously irritable skin)
- Long-acting: Once you have any major KP under control I find this can be re-applied every other day (or even every few) without it returning. The frequency needed varies by season, but this really does feel more like a treatment than a superficial patch.
- Price: A little pricier than your standard lotion but well-worth it if you have KP.
- Can sting a bit on application if you've just shaved, have dry skin, or lots of KP bumps/irritation. The stinging is mild and temporary.
- Smell: Neutral to mildly unpleasant (maybe somewhat gluey?) smell. I would classify this as more or less unscented because the smell doesn't linger, but this definitely is not going to leave you smelling like a sexy coconut/chocolate bar/cinnamon roll/insert food of choice.
Overall: Add this to your cart and don't look back. This is the lightest of the Amlactin lotions and works just as well as they're thicker/heavy-duty varieties to treat KP.
Reviewed in the United States on 8 August 2020