- Perfect under strappy tops and low-cut necklines, this strapless lace bandeau features a lined front and an underwire for lightweight support
- Hook-and-eye closure
- Light, comfortable support ideal for A-C cups
- Model is a 34B wearing a size Small
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon brand - Perfect under strappy tops and low-cut necklines, this strapless lace bandeau features a lined front and an underwire for lightweight support
- Package dimensions : 19.19 x 15.8 x 2.1 cm; 54 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Mae
- ASIN : B078C62ZPB
- Item model number : RB71J120-705XS
- Department : Womens
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
What it will do:
- Stay in place
- Give you a natural/ flattering look
- The A cup is an actual A - not a B labeled as an A. Fits nice and snug, but not too tight.
- 36 is a true 36
What it will not do (as I've experienced in some combo with nearly all other tube or strapless bras)
- It does not protrude from your chest like 2 hard cups
- It does not smash you down
- It does not slide down!
- It does not cut into any part of your body or feel uncomfortable
The only reasons that I didn't give it 5 stars:
- I don't like the look of lace. I wish it was solid material.
- I wish it had a light layer of soft padding like you find in workout bras to create a little bit more volume.
All in all it's the only strapless bra I've found in recent years that is actually functional for my A cup sized chest.