AmazonBasics 4-Port USB Car Charger for Apple and Android Devices - 9.6 Amp/48W, Black/Red
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4-port 48-watt USB car charger plugs into a car’s DC adapter and can charge up to 4 devices at a time—great for phones, tablets, and other devices
- Device detection allows for charging at the fastest speed possible—up to 2.4 amps per port or 9.6 amps total (does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge)
- Compatible with iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, Galaxy S7, S6, Edge, Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air, Air 2, iPad mini, LG, Nexus, HTC, and more
- Built-in safety system includes overload, short-circuit, and overvoltage protection (CE, FCC, and RoHS certified); lightweight and compact for easy portability
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
An Amazon Brand. 4-port 48-watt USB car charger plugs into a car’s DC adapter and can charge up to 4 devices at a time—great for phones, tablets, and other devices
AmazonBasics 9.6 Amp/48W 4-Port USB Car Charger for Apple & Android Devices
Turn your car's DC adapter (cigarette-lighter socket) into a high-speed charging station with the AmazonBasics 9.6 Amp/48W 4-Port USB Car Charger for Apple & Android Devices. Plugged in, the four-port 48-watt USB car charger can quickly and simultaneously charge up to four devices at a time—great for phones, tablets, and other must-have devices.
Note: charging cable not included.
- Charges up to 4 devices at a time
- Plugs into a car’s DC adapter
- Compatible with Apple and Android devices
- Overload, short-circuit, and overvoltage protection for safety
- 12 / 18 volt input compatible with most vehicles
- Non-distracting LED confirms connection
- Charging cable not included
- Backed by AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
|AmazonBasics Dual-Port USB Car Charger Adapter, 4.8 Amp, 24W||AmazonBasics 4-Port Multi USB Car Charger, 9.6 Amp 48W||AmazonBasics Coiled Cable Lightning Car Charger||AmazonBasics Straight Cable Lightning Car Charger, 5V 12W, 3 Foot||AmazonBasics USB-C Car Charger with 18W USB-C Port and 12W USB-A Port|
|Number of Ports||2||4||None - Cable attached||None - Cable attached||2|
|Connector Type||USB-A||USB-A||Apple Lightning||Apple Lightning||USB-C + USB-A|
|Wattage||24W (12W x 2)||48W (12W x 4)||12W||12W||18W - USB-C + 12W - USB-A|
|Different Colors Available?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Cable Type||Any Cable with USB-A Connector||Any Cable with USB-A Connector||Lightning Cable (Included)||Lightning Cable (Included)||Any Cable with USB-A or USB-C Connector|
|Compatible Devices||Apple and Android||Apple and Android||Apple only||Apple only||Pixel, Galaxy, Nokia, Switch, Nokia and more|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Device detection allows for charging at the fastest speed possible—up to 2.4 amps per port or 4.8 amps total (does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge) ... Compatible with LG and more.
When I plug my LG Nexus 5X (which uses USB 3.1 charging, not Qualcomm Quick charge) into this charger, 5 of 6 times, the phone reports Charging Slowly. 1 in 6 times, it reported "Charging" Never did my phone report of "Fast charging".