|Item model number||L6LMF223-CS-R|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Item Weight||54.9 g|
|Product Dimensions||183.01 x 1.55 x 0.79 cm|
AmazonBasics Double Nylon Braided USB A Cable with Lightning Connector, Premium Collection, 6 Feet (1.8 Meters), Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Apple MFi certified charging and syncing cable for your Apple devices.
- Apple MFi certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+
- Connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning Connector and charges/syncs by connecting the USB connector into your wall charger or computer, small connector head fits most cases.
- An additional layer of protection has been added to the Lightning and USB ends to improve durability and reduce fraying, cables have been tested to bend 95-degrees 25,000 times.
- Comes with a carrying pouch that helps you adjust the length of your cable depending on your needs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
An Amazon Brand.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The original Apple iPhone charger lasted over a year. I used it in exactly the same way with my iPhone 7+ - I kept it unfolded or “kinked” and never twisted it. When my device was close to needing charging, occasionally it was plugged into the charger while I used the phone. But most of the time it was attached to my iPhone, it was just lying flat, uncovered and straight, on the surface of my nightstand.
So WHY am I about to again replace this Amazon double braided, heavy duty charger cable for the SECOND time?
On 1/6/19 I purchased one; it failed 3 weeks later.
On 2/5/19 I replaced that one with this current red Amazon charger cable. Once again, it has started its “journey”towards complete failure. It has once again begun to short out; every time it does that, it makes that god awful “boop” sound that these phones make when first plugged into the charger.
Can you imagine the progress of failure marked by, boop, boop, boop, etc?
This time, I’m returning it. As soon as I buy the next one. From someplace else.
Would not recommend leaving plugged in and unattended. Will be purchasing an Apple cord to use from this point on.