|Compatible Devices||TV, DVD Player|
|Item model number||PBH-22673|
|Product Dimensions||762 x 1.27 x 1.27 cm; 275.99 Grams|
AmazonBasics Digital Audio Coaxial Cable, 25 Feet
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-purity coaxial cable connects RCA-compatible digital audio components; can also be used with S/Pdif, digital, and composite video interfaces
- Ideal for compatible HDTVs, DVRs, cable/satellite boxes, Blu-Ray/DVD players, game consoles, subwoofer speakers, and more
- Copper-clad center conductor, dielectric insulation, aluminum braiding, and dual foil shielding for crisp, clear audio
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors and split-tip center pins for enhanced contact pressure and conductivity
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
AmazonBasics AmazonBasics Digital Audio Coaxial Cable - 25 Feet Brand : AmazonBasics
AmazonBasics Digital Audio Coaxial Cable - 25 Feet
Easily connect digital audio components with the AmazonBasics Digital Audio Coaxial Cable. The popular cable works well for devices equipped with an RCA port, including HDTVs, DVRs, cable/satellite boxes, Blu-Ray/DVD players, game consoles, receivers, subwoofer speakers, and more. The digital audio coaxial cable can also be used with S/Pdif (Sony/Philips Digital Interface Format), digital, and composite video interfaces. Use it to help create the ultimate Dolby Digital and DTS surround-sound experience.
- Coaxial cable connects digital audio components
- Minimal energy loss and protection against RF/EM interference
- Easy-grip, color-coded molds
Gold-Plated RCA Connectors and Split Tip
The cable’s gold-plated RCA connectors resist corrosion and its split-tip center pin creates effective high-contact pressure between the cable and the device for optimal conductivity and signal strength.
In the Box
AmazonBasics Digital Audio Coaxial Cable – 25 Feet
Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Took one apart, and found a high quality center conductor, appearing to be 26 gauge with 19 strands. The strain relief seems more than adequate, and a cable I tested withstands a tremendous amount of pulling force and strain.
The cables are clearly hand-soldered, so there's a chance of operator error prior to the overmolding process. I'd guess from the use of hand soldering that placement into the mold is also manual, which presents another opportunity for damage.
FWIW, the shielding is sparse -- I'd say no more than 70% coverage -- so there might be some EMI radiation that could get picked up by other gear in the vicinity. This also means they shouldn't be used as analog cables.
I recommend stressing them mechanically while monitoring conductivity before sending them out into the field.