AmazonBasics DisplayPort to HDMI Cable - 15-Feet, 10-Pack
|Price:||+ S$38.06 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10 Pack of DisplayPort to HDMI Cable
- DisplayPort to HDMI Cable connects your computer to an HDTV for audio/video streaming or to an HD monitor or projector
- Gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil-and-braid shielding for high picture quality and pure sound
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 1080p (Full HD) and uncompressed digital audio channels (7.1, 5.1, or 2)
- Show movies on a big-screen HDTV, present work on a projector, or create/configure a second monitor or mirrored displays
- From DisplayPort to HDMI only (not bi-directional); not compatible with a USB port; measures 3 feet; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
An Amazon Brand.
AmazonBasics DisplayPort to HDMI Cable, 15-Foot, 10-Pack
A useful accessory for video streaming or gaming, this AmazonBasics DisplayPort to HDMI Cable transmits high-definition audio and video from your computer to an HD display. More specifically, the cable directly connects any laptop or desktop computer with DisplayPort (DP, DP++, or DisplayPort++) to a monitor, projector, or HDTV with HDMI input.
Whether showing movies on a big-screen HDTV or expanding a workstation by extending a desktop with a second monitor or mirrored displays, the AmazonBasics cable makes it easy to connect.
Note: The cable is not a bi-directional cable—it can only convert signal from DisplayPort to HDMI.
Durable Design & High-Quality Audio/Video
For superior performance and reliable connectivity, the premium cable features corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil-and-braid shielding, which helps reduce electromagnetic interference. The overall result: exceptional picture quality and pure, genuine sound.
The AmazonBasics cable supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 1080p (Full HD), as well as seamless audio pass-through for uncompressed digital channels (7.1, 5.1, or 2).
The DisplayPort connector includes latches for a secure connection. Push the connector’s release button to relinquish the latches before unplugging to prevent damage. Whether at home or the office, the AmazonBasics DisplayPort to HDMI Cable provides long-lasting performance, strength, and optimal signal transfer.
Note: The cable does not work with a computer’s USB port.
In the Box
Pack of 10, AmazonBasics DisplayPort to HDMI Cable - 15 Feet
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've never heard of a unidirectional cable, so wouldn't have even thought to check. This needs to be WAY more clear -- as in, prominently in the item title.
For purposes of context, I used this cable to replace the combination of an HDMI cable, and a DisplayPort to HDMI dongle, to connect the DisplayPort video output of my computer to the HDMI input of my LED monitor. I'd been having intermittent problems with the monitor blanking out or losing sync, as well as startup delays during which Windows seemed to be looking for something, both of which seemed to be related to the dongle; so I decided to try this cable instead. It seems to have solved both problems quite nicely. Yay!
While reading through the reviews, however, I noticed that some people said this cable didn't fit, didn't work, or reduced the video resolution. I believe most of those folks simply bought the wrong cable. Let me try to simplify things a bit.
1. This cable is designed to connect a full-sized DisplayPort output (for example, on a computer) to a full-sized HDMI input (for example, on a monitor, television, or projector). If that is not what you are trying to do, then this is the wrong cable for you.
2. The source (for example, a computer) must be DisplayPort, and the destination (for example, a monitor) must be HDMI. It will NOT work in the opposite direction. In geekspeak, this is a unidirectional cable, not a bidirectional one.
3. If you're running your display at 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160), then this cable is NOT what you need. 4K requires an HDMI 1.4 cable. This cable is only rated to work at resolutions up to FHD (1920x1080).
Finally, please note that you do NOT need a DisplayPort to HDMI dongle if you use this cable. This cable replaces both the dongle and the cable. So if you're currently using a dongle / cable combination, remove them both before installing this cable.