AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon USB Type-C to Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 Cable | 1 feet, Dark Grey
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connect USB Type-C enabled devices (MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7, etc.) with standard USB Type-C 2.0 enabled devices and accessories (smartphones, car/wall charger, multi-port adapters)
- Ideal for charging and powering USB Type-C enabled devices, as well as syncing data, photos, and music; Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector
- Reversible design—easily insert the connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up); up to 5 Gbps data transfer speed; power output up to 5V, 3 Amp
- Nylon braided for added protection, strength, and flexibility and reduced fraying; cables have been tested to bend 95-degrees 2,000 times; stylish contemporary color options for a trendy appearance
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand. Connect USB Type-C enabled devices (MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7, etc.) with standard USB Type-C 3.1 or 3.0 enabled devices and accessories (smartphones, car/wall charger, multi-port adapters etc.)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This Amazon Basics cable is a fine replacement, even an upgrade, to the original and I recommend it. The construction is superior, it supports charging the MacBook with no issues and best of all does not stink like the OEM cable. As a bonus the gold colored Amazon cable complements the gold MacBook very well.
So while the cable works well it can be a lot more difficult trying to handle a device that you want to use while charging. And similarly any other scenario where a large plug could get be bothersome is of course going to be a problem with this cable.
At the cheap price I paid I'm very happy given it functions properly. But at its normal price I'd definitely want to find a cable with a more reasonably sized plug.
So far, I would recommend if you are looking for a USB-C cable for high power charging.
Overall, these are very nice cables. Recommended!