Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon USB Type-C to Type-A 2.0 Male Cable | 6 feet, Silver
|Price:||+ S$8.30 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connect USB Type-C enabled devices (MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7, etc.) with standard USB Type-A enabled devices (laptops, hard drives, power banks, wall/car chargers, etc.)
- Ideal for charging and powering USB Type-C enabled devices, as well as syncing data, photos, and music; Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector
- Reversible design—easily insert the Type-C connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- Durable braided nylon fiber cloth provides protection, strength, and flexibility; added layer of protection for improved durability and to reduce fraying;
- Cables have been tested to bend 95-degrees 5,000 times; fun contemporary color options for a trendy appearance
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These are a lot better than the apple cords (I can't speak to the Android cords that come with the devices, I don't use them, but neither do my husband and daughter) the plug portion is sturdy, the plastic coating for the part you'd grasp to pull out (I'm sure there's a technical term for this, but I don't know it), comes out further than the apple version, and at least makes me feel better that I won't break it. The cord is braided and is set into that housing in a way that looks like it won't split or break off from the connector, which I can't say about my apple cord.
I have an SUV so I keep a longer Android cord (6ft) so it can reach to the backseat for my teenagers phone, plus the kindles of my niece and nephew when they visit and we go on road trips. I have a shorter (3ft) one for my iphone, I don't mess with my phone when I drive, so I'm just charging it, but it's the perfect length. They come with a cord wrap, the plastic velcro type, careful with your softer fabrics, it will snag on them, but I do like that I can bundle up the long one in my glove box when it isn't being used.
Oh, we all have different color cords, I matched my interior so it isn't as easy to see them (you never know why someone will break into your car), hubs did the same, my daughters is a bright color because she has an old truck and needs to find it on the floor because of where the cigarette lighter is in there. Just something to consider if you're in the market.
I've ordered several of these, all have worked longer than my apple cords, and I've started buying them to replace the cords in the house for charging as the old ones die. Very happy with my purchase, will continue to buy these.