|Data Transfer Rate||18 Gigabits Per Second|
|Item model number||HDMI-F-F-BLACK-1P|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 2.2 x 1.2 cm|
AmazonBasics HDMI Coupler, 29 x 22mm, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HDMI female-to-female coupler easily connects two HDMI A Male to A Male cables together
- Ideal for extended reach when connecting Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers, and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers, and more
- Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video, and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Compatible with latest HDMI standard (4K video at 60 Hz, 2160p, 48-bit/px color depth); supports bandwidth up to 18Gbps; backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Measures 29 by 22mm; backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand. HDMI female-to-female coupler easily connects two HDMI A Male to A Male cables together
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
* Connecting two HDMI cables to make a longer one
* Adding a Fire stick or other HDMI-based smart TV item to an HDMI cable so you're not having to plug it directly into the back of your TV (especially good if the back of your TV is not easily accessible)
* Putting together any two male HDMI parts that you need to connect
My quirk is loving to stream movies and other videos at variable speed using the Chrome browser extension, but prefer watching them on my big-screen TV. That means I have to connect my computer to the TV using an HDMI cable. This coupler allowed me to connect two shorter ones to make one that extended the appropriate distance.
I've also used it to connect my Amazon Fire stick to an HDMI cable (which I leave connected) so I don't have to plug it into the back of the TV, which is difficult to access.
Performance has been just fine. (If you have found my review helpful, I'd really appreciate if you would click the "Helpful" button. Thanks so much for reading! Liz)
I wish Amazon did a better job of recording what "Compatible with latest HDMI standard" means, because HDMI standard 2.0 is VERY different from standard 2.1, and this appears to be the lower 2.0 standard... this failure to communicate the actual specifications of the coupler is the reason for the missing star.
But my thing is, why must it come in such a huge box? We just ordered just one and it was packed in a box like it was some precious stone. It was pretty comical how big the box was for this one little thing. I understand it was probably to keep it from moving around but come on.