|Item model number||L6LMF134-CS-R|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Item Weight||123 g|
|Product Dimensions||14.99 x 9.4 x 3.3 cm|
AmazonBasics USB A Cable with Lightning Connector, Premium Collection, MFi Certified iPhone Charger, 10 Foot, Black
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Apple MFi certified charging and syncing cable for your Apple devices
- Apple MFi certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+
- Connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning Connector and charges/syncs by connecting the USB connector into your wall charger or computer; small connector head fits most cases
- An additional layer of protection has been added to the Lightning and USB ends to improve durability and reduce fraying; cables have been tested to bend 95-degrees 25,000 times
- Backed by an AmazonBasics lifetime warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
An Amazon Brand
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
What’s weird is I have another 10 foot black amazonbasics usb cable that is easily over a year or more older and works just fine. No charging or error issues. So idk. Maybe the one I bought was just faulty. I like these cables, they are thick and sturdy will buy again and hopefully dont have the same issue.
Now less than 4 months after purchase it no longer works at all.
I have braided nylon cables that have lasted years. I will never buy an all plastic cable again.
This did not last anywhere close to the 20,000 bends as claimed.
The material connecting the plug the the cable is too stiff and too easily cracks under strain. There was never any chance this was going to last very long.
This is supposedly rated to last 20,000 90 degree angle bends but you only need to bend this a few times at 90 degrees before it starts to crack.
Amazon needs to do better quality control with whoever they are contracting with to have these made.
You can buy basic, advanced, and premium level amazon cables in braided nylon. Basic comes in single or double braided and the others just in double braided.
Whatever level of cable you buy go with the braided nylon ones and not these.