|Item Height||0.47 inches|
|Item Width||0.78 inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||AZDPHD06|
|Product Dimensions||182.88 x 1.98 x 1.19 cm|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
AmazonBasics Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable - 6 Feet
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable transmits audio and video from computer or tablet to HD display
- Gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil-and-braid shielding for strength and reliable connectivity
- Seamless audio for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1, or 2 channels
- Supports video resolutions up to up to 1920x1200 and 1080p (Full HD); easy-grip treads; low-profile design
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
AmazonBasics Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable - 6 Feet, Brand : AmazonBasics
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The plastic around the plug for the Mini DisplayPort (here-on referred to as MDP) end is too bulky for the Surface 3 dock's port, so it can not establish a connection. It does however fit the Surface 3's MDP port when the unit is not in the dock, so my investment in these cables were not a total wash.
(It is in large part a fault on Microsoft for insetting the MDP port and for not simply having a full HDMI port on the dock instead -as I'm pretty darn sure that far more people own more HDMI compliant devices than they do any form of ThunderBolt/DisplayPort devices. It also wasn't as if Micro HDMI didn't exist when the Surface 3 was in development.)