AmazonBasics Room-Darkening Blackout Curtain Set with Grommets - 52" x 63", Taupe
- Blackout curtain blocks out sunlight and harmful UV rays, reduces outside noise, and ensures total privacy
- Creates energy-saving insulating barrier against heat and cold, keeping room cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- 2 panels made of innovative triple-weave fabric; no stiff liner; elegantly frames windows with a sophisticated drape
- 1.5-inch grommets fit standard or decorative rod; includes 2 Velcro ties for pulling back the curtains
- Each panel measures 52 x 63 inches; machine washable
- Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand. Blackout curtain blocks out sunlight and harmful UV rays, reduces outside noise, and ensures total privacy
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These are the best curtains we have purchased. Period.
The fabric is excellent and the grommets are solid. I mean, I really gave these a solid once over to try and find something to complain about. Stitching? Excellent? Fabric pulling away from the grommets? Not at all. Hem starting to pull apart? Not in the least. They'll probably look like crap in a year, right? A year on and these things look almost brand new.
The kids beat the heck out of these curtains opening, closing, and putting weight on them. The curtain rod will give way before these do.
Honestly, this isn't a love letter. This is more an acceptance that Amazon really does make exceptional products at a really low price point. The curtains shouldn't be this good, but they are. When we move in a few months we plan on swapping out all of our curtains for the Amazon Basics brand.
I was hesitant about how to "de-wrinkle" them, because they are not to go in the dryer. Ironing them really was not that much of a pain as I thought it would be. We just hung them this evening and their blackout feature is very good.
Negative note: They feel like shower curtains in a motel. I didn't say anything about my opinion of the texture to my husband, but he actually told me the same thing I was thinking about the shower curtain feel as we hung them. I can deal with that, because it's not like people are going to be feeling up my curtains. The second negative is that we have pets and they are a pet hair MAGNET! Brushes off easily it seems so far, but a pain in less than 5 hours hung up to deal with.
I recommend these if you do not have guests that feel up your curtains and do not have pets that shed. Really glad I chose the Taupe color and not the navy I was considering, because Navy would show pet hair like crazy.