AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Digital Kitchen Scale with LCD Display (Batteries Included)
- Stainless steel digital kitchen scale with widescreen LCD screen
- Weighs up to 11 pounds (about 5000 grams) of food (minimum of 2 grams)
- Advanced sensor technology delivers quick, accurate responses
- Displays results in ounces, grams, pounds
- Tare button subtracts container weight to zero out the scale so you only measure what you want
- Measures approximately 8.7x7.1x1.6 inches (LxWxH)
- Two AAA AmazonBasics batteries included
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Digital Kitchen Scale
A useful kitchen tool, the AmazonBasics digital kitchen scale makes it easy to quickly weigh ingredients or food items. It's particularly handy for baked goods where exact amounts of flour make all the difference between perfection and overly dry cookies or cake.
Use the scale for weighing anything from ingredients for new or favorite recipes to health-conscious meal plans.
- Widescreen LCD screen
- Weighs up to 11 pounds (about 5000 grams)
- Results in ounces, grams, pounds, or kilograms
- Unit button converts unit of measurement
- Tare button subtracts the weight of any container or bowl
- Large weighing platform; easy to clean and store; batteries included
The AmazonBasics digital kitchen scale features a generous weighing platform, which effortlessly accommodates larger bowls or bulkier foods.
Pressing the Unit button automatically converts the unit of measurement--from ounces to grams or pounds to kilograms--and instantly displays the results on the LCD screen.
Measuring approximately 8.7x7.1x1.6 inches (LxWxH), the digital kitchen scale offers a small, compact size that takes up minimal counter space.
The smooth surface of the scale makes it easy to clean as needed--wiping it down with a wet cloth is usually all it takes. When not in use, it can be conveniently tucked away in a pantry or cupboard.
The AmazonBasics digital kitchen scale runs on two AAA batteries (AmazonBasics batteries included), and the battery compartment on the bottom of the scale offers easy access--no screwdriver needed.
Easy to Use
Automatic Shut Off
The scale will automatically shut off if the display shows ‘0’ or the same number for 2 minutes and 15 seconds. To shut off the scale manually, press the Power/Tare button for approximately 3 seconds.
The tare button subtracts container weight to zero out the scale so you only measure what you want. All you have to do is place the container on the scale, then press the Tare button to reset the scale to zero.
Instant, Accurate Responses
The scale's advanced sensor technology delivers quick, accurate responses, unlike manual scales, which can create delays in a fast-paced kitchen. The digital kitchen scale instantly weighs up to 11 pounds (about 5000 grams) at a time. It will weight products that are a minimum of 2 grams, at full gram increments.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- It can be turned on with something on the scale, and automatically tare.
- The delay before automatic shutoff is long enough not to be annoying.
- The tare functionality has a history function, so you can work your way backward if needed.
- The readout sticks out far enough that you can still read it when weighing large objects, like plates.
- It doesn't use wacky, hard-to-find batteries.
Reliable, intuitive, and inexpensive. The only way to improve this scale would be to increase its accuracy from 1g to 0.1g.