AmazonBasics USB Type-C to USB 3.1 Gen1 Female Adapter, Black
|Price:||& FREE Delivery on orders over S$40.00 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||S$3.08 (70%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connect standard USB Type-A enabled devices and peripherals (flash drives, keyboards, mice and more) to USB Type-C enabled devices (USB Type-A cable not included)
- Female adapter ensures easy connections and reliable performance, supporting data transfer up to 5 Gbps
- Reversible design - easily insert the connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector (slightly larger compared to Lightning or Micro-USB ports)
- Certified by USB-IF to be compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard; backwards compatibility to USB 3.0 and 2.0; power output up to 5V, 3 Amp
- Measures approximately 5-1/2 inches long; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
AmazonBasics AmazonBasics USB Type-C to USB 3.1 Gen1 Female Adapter - Black Brand : AmazonBasics
AmazonBasics USB Type-C to USB 3.1 Gen 1 Female Adapter
Connect standard USB Type-A enabled devices and peripherals (flash drives, keyboards, mice) to USB Type-C enabled devices with the AmazonBasics USB Type-C to USB 3.1 Gen 1 Female Adapter. Available in black or white, the quality adapter ensures easy connections and reliable performance.
- Connect new Type-C enabled devices with legacy cables and peripherals using a Type-A connector
- Charges and powers USB Type-C devices
- Up to 5 Gbps data transfer speed
- Certified by USB-IF to be compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard
- Backwards compatibility to USB 3.0 and 2.0
- Power output up to 5V, 3 Amp
Easily Charge and Sync Devices
The AmazonBasics USB Type-A to USB Type-C adapter makes it possible to easily charge USB Type-C enabled devices. The cable is ideal for connecting new Type-C enabled devices with legacy cables and peripherals using a Type-A connector such as flash drive, keyboard, or mouse.
The adapter supports up to 3 Amps of power output for powering and fast charging of USB Type-C enabled devices.
Reversible USB Type-C Connector
The cable’s USB Type-C connector offers a user-friendly reversible design that makes it possible to easily connect the cable to a device. No more wondering which way faces up when plugging it in.
Type-C connector is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector and only slightly larger than Lightning or Micro-A USB connectors.
Certified by USB-IF* to be compliant with the USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard means that the adapter meets all mechanical, electrical, and environmental standards, ensuring an optimal user experience. USB 3.1 Gen 1 supports data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps with backwards compatibility to USB 3.0 and 2.0.
*The non-profit organization of USB-IF facilitates compliance testing and promotes the development of quality USB products.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
because apple sucks
they keep changing
the port types
and it hurts my head
because they aren't all the same
this little tool
allows me to
charge my phone
charge my mouse
charge my keyboard
on the macbook
i could not.
Five stars because "it just works" plus Apple's version of this cable is a lot more expensive.
Update (July 2018): No problems to report, still working after upgrading macOS from Sierra to High Sierra.
Update (January 2019): No problems to report.
Update (February 2019): Bought a second adapter to use with wired keyboards. No issues so far.
Update (June 2019): No problems to report on either adapter.
Update (July 2019): Both still working after upgrading to macOS Mojave.
Update (March 2020): No problems to report.
This adapter will work with some of your devices, but more demanding ones will not. I attempted to attach and external solid state drive using this and it did not work. Testing with other adapters showed that it was the adapter, not the drive or the port on the computer.